Sign in to follow this  
BlakeyBoyR

Fish Wholesale in Australia

Hi guys, so far the only two fish wholesalers I've found online are AI and Bayfish. I was wondering if anyone else knew of other wholesalers who had their stock list online so it could be monitored for desirable species?

This would be unnecessary of course if people took the time to update the Breeders Registry with the species they've got available.

EDIT: Sorry, that last comment sounded a little critical.

Edited by BlakeyBoyR

Hmm. I'm unaware of any other large scale wholesalers with stocklists online. I know of a few marine fish wholesalers who do but not freshwater.

Yeah AI and Bay are the only two that do online stocklists, however if you have an account through those guys then you could probably sign up for one with the other main ones that email out, like aquatic solutions and petras

Are you simply after a wholesaler or an importer,

If you are into tanganyikans, there is Rav from aquatic escape, he imports tangs, and also brodie, they are both on the tropheus fanatics site,

There is also Nanda at All Aquarium, who imports discus and is also a wholesaler. There is an all aquarium add on my website at www.cichlids.net.au which has his contact details

All 3 are located in victoria,

I'm basically looking for lists so I can identify species I want and ask LFS to get them in for me. Some LFS are cool doing this, others don't want to know you. I appreciate everyone's replies.