11x3x3 in wall tank

emp1re

Great looking tank - I love the black background.

For those who doubt the size I would suggest you look at the ceiling height for a point of reference.

Most residential ceiling heights are either 2.4m or 2.7m. Looking at the first and second photos and height of the doors I would say the ceilings are 2.7m (approx. 9ft). The proportions of the wall above the tank, the tank and the wall below the tank, all appear roughly the same (i.e. 3ft/3ft/3ft). If that is the case, then it would also (by proportion) appear to be approx 11ft long.

Great looking tank - I love the black background.

For those who doubt the size I would suggest you look at the ceiling height for a point of reference.

Most residential ceiling heights are either 2.4m or 2.7m. Looking at the first and second photos and height of the doors I would say the ceilings are 2.7m (approx. 9ft). The proportions of the wall above the tank, the tank and the wall below the tank, all appear roughly the same (i.e. 3ft/3ft/3ft). If that is the case, then it would also (by proportion) appear to be approx 11ft long.

very good eye Lee,

high of my house is 2.7m,

the lounge i have in the room is twice the size of a normal lounge, the return is 1.8m long x1.2m wide

i put a woolworth cookbook in the photo as reference(30cm)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Very nice I sized tank I must say. I once was privileged enough to see a built in tank room divider this kind of size but a saltwater tank, now that was something special. But the guy's house who did it, build his house around the tank and had it plumbed to the water change system through his slab to the garage. He also built and maintained customs tanks like these.

very good eye Lee,

Cobalt Craig told me once that Lee had nice eyes now I understand what context he may have been talking about :lol5::lol5::lol5:

cheers

rosco

• 2 months later...

Archived