11x3x3 in wall tank

emp1re

Although i may be completly mistaken , it seems quite shorter than an 11ft, could be the shot, but im definatley LOVING the setup, very intriguing im sure most of us on Ace are inspired, i know i am.

Sum up- extraordinary.

Can we see a pic of the filtration please...

emp1re,

It is hard to see proportions as there was little to reference from. It didn't look 3' front to back.

Can we see some more shots of around the back etc? Is it as neat and tidy as the front?

What do you have it sitting on?

Filtration?

How do you organise your water changes?

How long has it been operating?

Craig

Although i may be completly mistaken , it seems quite shorter than an 11ft, could be the shot, but im definatley LOVING the setup, very intriguing im sure most of us on Ace are inspired, i know i am.

Sum up- extraordinary.

there's nothing in the shot we are familiar with to add scale thats why it doesnt "seem" so big. putting a person in the shot would show the size clearly. if you look at the tank compared to the lounge though get an idea of the length. that return on the lounge would be at least 5 ft...maybe 6.

wow that is so good what fis do you have in there?

1 chilli red

5 Northenn Tiger ( they huge around 30cm, hide in the log)

20 Kong Kong

2 tinfoil

1 flagtail

2 motoro

5 mono angel

That's awesome......but imagine that tank set up as a Marine Reef tank....WOW!

The initial design was a Marine Reef Tank.

I bought a brand new 1.5HP outdoor chiller that i was going to hook up but missus change her mind. she didn't like have saltwater in the house.

emp1re,

It is hard to see proportions as there was little to reference from. It didn't look 3' front to back.

Can we see some more shots of around the back etc? Is it as neat and tidy as the front?

What do you have it sitting on?

Filtration?

How do you organise your water changes?

How long has it been operating?

Craig

i got more photo of the whole contruction of the room, but i took from my nokia E71 . i need to convert to an appropriate format first before posting.

tank sit on metal stand built inside fishroom, because it wouldn't fit through the hole in wall. i have to pay extra cost to the welder for this job. Welding done by Oxy , so he have to bring all his gas container on site. hence the extra cost.

filtration is 4x2x2 size with 3500 bioballs , 1 m2 biomat and 100 bioblocks

i have all the plumbing connect to the room, and a drain to let the water out. the room is full water proof

been operating for 1 years

Sum up- extraordinary.

there's nothing in the shot we are familiar with to add scale thats why it doesnt "seem" so big. putting a person in the shot would show the size clearly. if you look at the tank compared to the lounge though get an idea of the length. that return on the lounge would be at least 5 ft...maybe 6.

i post more pictures up soon....

I like the look of the tank.

And I like the look of the set up including the lay out of the floor plan. It all comes together really nicely.

:clap

I am not so keen on your choice of fish.

But that is a personal thing. :dntknw:

Nice job on the whole wall tank look.

:thumbup:

it look like they were some geophagus in the tank

sry, forgot 8 x geophagus

I am not so keen on your choice of fish.

But that is a personal thing. :dntknw:

my wife fav fish, the chilli is my fav

did u forgot the saratoga haha

no saratoga ,

Ducksta is correct

Archived