fullychichlid

Toga Finally Started eating

Toga has settled into his tank and has started to eat whitebait.

Here are a couple of pics. Not the best but just a couple of quick snaps.IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice fish,not much room, what size is he and tank hes in?

You water looks nice and clean so you must have a good filter to a fish that looks ?,,, 50+cm

This pic is taken at the side of the tank which is 2 foot. It is a 5 x 2 x 2 tank. I keep my water crystal clean and there is plenty of room for him to turn around and swim.

Yep a big brut,,so deep in the body & best finage :shock: I've seen. How old to get to this size, must be 60cm+,must be like having a dog but you dont have to walk him,,lol

I bought the Toga from Toufic who is a member on here. He was in great condition and Toufic knows how to look after his fish. Toga was in with a few fish and now lives a solitary life all alone in my tank. He is excellent and a real show fish.

very beautiful!

Are saratoga's as jumpy as people say as in launching through glass lids..?

very beautiful!

Are saratoga's as jumpy as people say as in launching through glass lids..?

Not the jardinis. The leichardis are. This guy has never jumped or been spooked..

Congrats to OP. Hes a beautiful looking fish and I'm happy to see him being well looked after

looks so good what fish could go good with them?

how do you keep the water so clear?

All I am running is my sump. I do et a little tannin from the huge piece of driftwood but I use purgien which sits on the top of my bio balls in my weir. It keeps the water crstal clear with no tannin`. I have two sache 1 i use the other i recharge. best investment to keep water clear.

This pic is taken at the side of the tank which is 2 foot. It is a 5 x 2 x 2 tank. I keep my water crystal clean and there is plenty of room for him to turn around and swim.

there wont be for long dude.