Trophs Fronts and others

debgrafish

heres a full tank shot of the fronnies, this set up is 10ft, with 2 seperate tanks and seperate sumps. I cant get far enough back to get full tank shots of the trophes, they are in 6ft tanks in my fish room and there are tanks in the centre as well, I will try and get some shots of them taken abit further back soon.

IPB Image

IPB Image

hey just wondering if trophs and fronnies go ok together or are the fronnies too dosile???

I have never put them together as adults, so i dont really know, the fronnies might get dizzy watching the trophes dart around. I do keep the fry together alot of the time and there arent any problems.

can u put up some full tank shots of ur T tanks. and ps, where r ur backings fromcoz they look awsome

The backings on the fronnies was ordered from a Jewel catalogue, so ask at an aquarium if they can order it. The backing on the Katotos is available on a roll, but not at many aquariums. Boronia aquarium has it so can be mail ordered. I will try and get some good shots of the Ts tanks soon.

Ok, here are a few not so good shots, these tanks are in my fish room and there are tanks in the centre, so its a bit difficult to get a full shot.

The moliros are in a 6ft tank, the ilangi are underneath in a 6ft tank, though i didnt get a good photo of them.

IPB Image

The Katotos are in a 4ft at the moment, though I am moving them down to the house soon.

IPB Image

The oscars are in a 7ft tank, it was supposed to be for my lufubus, but their tank in the house sprung a leak a few weeks ago, and i had to move them up to the fishroom. Above them is another 7ft tank that will be housing my Chaitikas when they arrive, hopefully this week.

The oscars when i took this photo tonight were hovering above their breeding plate, so hopefully tonights the night.

IPB Image

absolutely amazing set ups. no other way to describe them. i love your moliro tank. whats the substrate??? u must have a very understanding partnr to let u have all these tanks. r ur oscars full size yet,

Hi, the moliro substate is sand. My husbands fish nutty as well, so we talk each other into more tanks, but we must stop the fishroom is nearly full. The ocsars are pretty much full size now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived