Buying you first ASIAN ARROWANA

crossback

To all who is looking to buy you Asian Arowana take a look at this site.

I personally don't believed in the certificate that all seller are saying, that they have. please read what is on this site; This is the site of one of the biggest Arrowana farm

http://www.freshwaterstingray.nl/Arowana/Introduction.html

Then go to for sale;

http://www.freshwaterstingray.nl/Arowana/For%20Sale.html

Check out what they said about the certificate

go to link;http://www.freshwaterstingray.nl/Arowana/Arowana%20papers.html

I do hope that this will help any one that is looking for to purchase one, cause there are alot of seller out there that try to sell a red arowana but it's only a Banja or RTG. We all work very hard for our money. We don't need to be ripp off.

Thank you,

I do hope this will help you in getting the right Arrowana with out getting ripp off.

Good luck

I agree with your statement about the certificate as it can be forged so does the microchip. Unless you buy the fish from a reputable farm/shop which doesn't happen here. You really have to educate yourself about the fish and know what to look for.

The site you link however is not an arowana farm. They import and resell Asian bred arowana.

no most certs are fake, printed from the net. Micro chip could be a grain of rice for all you know. Best way to see if it is the real deal is to look up the chip number which should be printed on the certificate. Check it with the breeder or on thier web site, description and origin of the fish should match. It's always a risk buyin a super red when they are young, could well be a RTG.

I agree with your statement about the certificate as it can be forged so does the microchip. Unless you buy the fish from a reputable farm/shop which doesn't happen here. You really have to educate yourself about the fish and know what to look for.

The site you link however is not an arowana farm. They import and resell Asian bred arowana.

i agree, educating yourself is the best way of "LOWERING" the chances of getting ripped off. you need to know what to look for and assess the risk involved. Buying an aro in aus based on certificate and trust? you gotta be kidding.....even if you do have a real certificate it means nothing if it does not correspond with the fish.

in other words the certificate means nothing, colour of the fish is everything :).

Thank you Nick,

all certificate are fake evern some chip dosen't match with the fish

i don't beleive "ALL" certificates are fake, i have seen what i beleive is a real one :)....everything emobossed and stuff, very well printed....even in saying that i would not buy an aro based on certificate....

Thank you Nick,

all certificate are fake evern some chip dosen't match with the fish

i don't beleive "ALL" certificates are fake, i have seen what i beleive is a real one :)....everything emobossed and stuff, very well printed....even in saying that i would not buy an aro based on certificate....

I have one certificate that had everthing in it embossed and all the stuff very well printed as well. If I didn't get the fish from a trusted person, I would say that it was the wrong certificate for the fish. I went and check the no in the net it was correst but showing the certificate to the farm. When I went there for a holiday and they told me that it was a fake certificate, as well as they ask me for the yellow papaer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived