Here she is smile.gif She is 2 ft plus wink.gif & if ya know where to

look ya can see her vent blush.gif . She has been rubbing it on the

mangrove ROOT in the pic ohmy.gif ... So Methinks , me should get a male

and see what happens.. dry.gif

Any advise welcome ...

Or a male would be even more welcome wink.gif

user posted image

Andy...

Yea, I was having a joke at the fact it got moved to the wrong forum.

ps. THAT is foul language? Fair enough. But IMO and IME dealing with running of forums and chat rooms it is FAR easier to just stick what you consider to be over the limit in a banned word list. That way nobody makes mistakes wink.gif

can i ask why the first word from Ducksta's post was censored??? I read it before it was censored and now I can't work out what was wrong with the word that was previously there???? blush.gif

Any foul language will be dealt with immediately from now on. And we will include any form of written word that makes a person think the word is foul.

I received a complaint, that is sufficient.

We will increase the punitive action relative to the number of infractions and each incident will be on a case by case basis.

I personally did not find it that bad hence the edit and reference as opposed to a penalty.

References to faeces and religion should be refrained from please.

blink.gif I wan't to reply. But i'm scared to talk now sadsmiley02.gif ...

Penalty fear factor = 99 pussent .. ohmy.gif

Mark , i think i am missing David sadsmiley02.gif ..

At least i could push the boudries.. user posted image

I thought the Emoticon diet was harsh enough ohmy.gif

But this "G" Rate-ing stuff is MURDER ... user posted image

You do realize the most 13 year old's can out swear you Mark LOL.gif

Andy... *the lord he taketh to much * *SLAP*

Well I never!

I am so proud of you Wheezboy, you have handled that smartyalec well. rofis (that's rolling on floor in stitches) and yes I know I'm a head banger compared to Dave but we all like a bit of discipline now and then lol

Hi Jess smile.gif .. If the vent is any indication it's a gurl , besides if you look at the pic , thats one fat tummy wub.gif (methinks eggs r in there ) ohmy.gif

I'm keeping her well fed to hopefully induce spawning even if she is alone wink.gif

then i can 100 pussent tongue.gif ...

Andy...

• 2 weeks later...

lol Peter i asure you this fish is NOT underfeed i go over to see the lungman and everytime i do he is feeding his fish... all the time... lol last time i was there she got a good feed of lepo's (im not jokeing buy the way) i could hardly belive me eye's. $40 dollar mouthfull. and she really like's it when he rub's her back. its allmost kinky .

Tim.

Archived