Forum Suggestion

chorrylan

Hi,

is there a breeders register forum here and I just haven't found it or aren't authorized to see it or is there a plan to have one?

I got a lot of value from the old one both as a buyer and seller of fish so if there aren't plans to add one I'd like to vote for one.

Of course I'd like to see all sorts of improvements like adding pictures, searching by species, location (of fish and breeder), whether the breeder has experience air freighting etc etc but mostly I'd just like to see one again (and I need a nostalgic smiley for here).

Hmm perhaps I should be asking to have the old ezboard one reopened; the majority of the local (to Canberra) people who have contacted me over the times based on info they've found in the SCP breeders register appear not to have been registered members at the time.

And a Suggestion Box forum woud be a good idea as well, though I guess the existing forums would proably do.

Cheers,

Laurie

It sounds like a good idea to me too. However, I think you should wait till Dave has managed to iron out the existing bugs before adding to the problems.

Hold off till Dave lets us all know he has had success with fixing the existing problems and then bring up your recommendations again. :^:

Cheers

Archived