My new male

Tunnel Rat

i kind of regret it, but i was just getting out of tankbusters, and these things were growing to fast, they were under a year old when the pics were taken, i got them from sooty at 10-12cm, 11 months later and i have monsters

nick!

mate they are top looking fat birchirs why did u get rid of them

no only one lot, i think 50 ednies in total came in that shipment. I kept mine in high temps, around 30 degrees, discus water, so crystal clean with uv steraliser and plenty of water changes. I fed them hikrai carnivore pellets twice a day. they put on 30-35cm in 11 months, mine would have reached 60 easily in 3 years at the rate they were growing. They are in my mates tank now at 26, they havnt grown one bit since being in there 5 months

nick!

i kind of regret it, but i was just getting out of tankbusters, and these things were growing to fast, they were under a year old when the pics were taken, i got them from sooty at 10-12cm, 11 months later and i have monsters

nick!

Nice Endi's Nick :thumb Wish you still had them you could join the race to 60cm ;)

I got two of mine from sooty the big girl and the other short body around may 2006.It's funny how we both got them from the same place but they are so different in body shape :confused: Maybe they where from two different lots.

Rat

OFF-TOPIC,

i just got quote $1400 for a cabinet raw pine, not stain.

any1 recommended a cabinet maker close by, (Fairfield)

cabinet need to fit 2.4m long x 0.55m deep tank

but doors and hood on both side of the tank cause it going position in the middle of the room with lock

on each door.

but cabinet need to be make from complete sheet of timber not join together pine.

Archived