My new male

Tunnel Rat

Haha definitely obese :lol1: but definitely an impressive looking critter she is.

Do they normally stack like that or is this the start of bonding/breeding?

They do lay on each other from time to time the big girl wiggled out backwoods and then attacked them she is a bit-ch.

Bonding I wish :no: I will start separating tomorrow to much aggression going on.

Breeding about five to eight more years before they start thinking about that :B

Thats the thing about a lot of the Jurassic fish nothing happens fast.Breeding these guys is my retirement plan need something to do in 25yrs time :yes:

Rat

They do lay on each other from time to time the big girl wiggled out backwoods and then attacked them she is a bit-ch.

Bonding I wish :no: I will start separating tomorrow to much aggression going on.

Breeding about five to eight more years before they start thinking about that :B

Thats the thing about a lot of the Jurassic fish nothing happens fast.Breeding these guys is my retirement plan need something to do in 25yrs time :yes:

Rat

There is a Utube video of endli spawning which might interest you. Just the same as senegals and other bichir.

Rat - I had a ornate that would always hide in a big log. She was also a pain, biting all my other bichirs! needless to say she no longer lives with me!

Nice looking tigers! female looks like and fat, good to see. I'll race ya to 60cm? :hug:

I'll race ya to 60cm? :hug:

mine is at 40cm atm, guess i ' in the lead :hug:

Yeah 40cm is the biggest so far. Pics would be good.

I'll race ya to 60cm? :hug:

mine is at 40cm atm, guess i ' in the lead :hug:

photos :thumb

The race is on anybody else :confused:

Rat

I know there are a couple other members with similar sized endlis. Would be good if everyone took pics and documented the endlis growth. Would be interesting. try get some photos next to a ruler.

you definately got a short body type endie there, quite rare and sort after in asia, but here i think people may consider that retarted lol, But yeah short bodies will get the high but hunched back, i reckon they look much better than 'long' bdoy ones.

nick!

10'x4'x3'LxWxH close to 4000L.That way they can grow old in there.

Rat

Have fun doing water changes on that! :lol3:

Have fun doing water changes on that! :lol3:

I missed this :B

I do not think it will be a big deal :no:

If you are talking about the volume of water. I have seen many fish rooms on this site that would have 4000L or more of water.That will be about 1000L a week my garden gets as the only water my gardens sees is water from the tanks.I have had bumper crops with my mango tree since I started watering it with tank water.

Or if you are talking about the work changing it that will be easy back flushed at 10,000L/H in a filtoclear 1100 filter.

Refilled from a 2000L water storage tank by a 10,000L/H pump though a gas Rinnai instant hot water heater at 27c.

It's all good :thumb

Archived