How much food does your tankbuster/tankbusters eat

emp1re

last night i was feeding my tankbusters in my 8x2.5x2.5 tank, i was saying to myself.

"jesus , my fish food is getting expensive" . they ate about a 1 kg of whitebait in 5mins and i still

have 2 tank of others tankbusters growing up.

i was wondering how much you guy tankbusters eat in a night?

Justin - where do you buy your whitebait from? frozen right?

i get my whitebait from a local fishing/tackle shop ( Illusin8's brother shop in Canley vale) , it is fresher than the one you get from the local fish shop.

you can get them in 1 kg for $6, ..

ACE discourages the practice of feeder fish and hence discussion related to this practice has been removed.

I know you were quoting and responding to someone else, that post has also been removed

this is the main reason why i got out of tankbuster around the same time justin was getting into them. white bait and prawns, it was getting very expensive. Only tankbusters i have now are bichirs and they eat pellets lol.

nick!

ACE discourages the practice of feeder fish and hence discussion related to this practice has been removed.

last night i was feeding my tankbusters in my 8x2.5x2.5 tank, i was saying to myself.

"jesus , my fish food is getting expensive" . they ate about a 1 kg of whitebait in 5mins and i still

Wow 1kg of whitebait in 5mins :shock: what are you feeding :confused: how big are they

thx

Rat

I've removed two posts and modified another 3 related to the use of live feeders.

You've been warned multiple times, if you can't stop talking about this, I will remove this whole thread.

This is your last warning.

I've removed two posts and modified another 3 related to the use of live feeders.

You've been warned multiple times, if you can't stop talking about this, I will remove this whole thread.

I was not aware of this rule :B I have just read the rules so I am sorry for breaking them in the past as I no I have talked about live fish feeders in the past on one occasion.I do not feed my fish live fish and have only done this on one occasion when a friend gave me a large number of young he did not want.

In my post that was modified I talked about live insects feeders are they also taboo ?

Thx

Rat

I was not aware of this rule :B I have just read the rules so I am sorry for breaking them in the past as I no I have talked about live fish feeders in the past on one occasion.I do not feed my fish live fish and have only done this on one occasion when a friend gave me a large number of young he did not want.

In my post that was modified I talked about live insects feeders are they also taboo ?

Thx

Rat

insect feeders is fine, if it not then we wouldn't have a reptile forum

Hey Emp1re.

show us some pics of ur fish!

If i have a decent camera, or some1 can come and take it for me

Hi Rat,

Insects are invertebrates (no spinal column), they are not ruled out for discussion on this forum, only verebrates.

I'm sorry if I also removed a section of your post about insects, I do not recall! I was doing a grose sweep of all the posts to remove all mention of live feeders and may have got 'edit happy!'

HTH :)

Cheers

Laura

Archived