male dovii

fishguts

can any body tell me were i can find one.... ive got a 6inch girl and she's primed.....please dont make me get 1 from queensland with a bent dorsal...... :dntknw:

can any body tell me were i can find one.... ive got a 6inch girl and she's primed.....please dont make me get 1 from queensland with a bent dorsal...... :dntknw:

interesting content in your question, did u work on that one for awhile?

Might be an idea to have posted this in the classifieds as a WTB, probably get more interest that way.

I will keep an eye out if any pop up though and give you a hoy hoy.

Cheers,

Brett

interesting content in your question, did u work on that one for awhile?

mate, i just meant that the only one i have been able to track down so far, is from a shop in Queensland and its got a geneticly deformed dorsal.....not much point in passing that traight on to the next generation...please dont write anything into what i write, im not that smart......i suppose i shouldn't have used Queensland and bent in the same sentence....

yeah, i dont know what he was talking about :dntknw: ...ive been to the bundy distillery and thats what happened to me :lol3:

PM sent jaymes :thumb

• 2 weeks later...

thank you everybody....especially you Jaymes...i tracked down a trio and i didn't have go to @#$%^ Queensland to get em!!!!! (newcastle was far enough) :thumbup:

Archived