Silver Arrowana

Sumtingfishy

Looks like i just started another one of those post which get alot of people signing up for a chance to get there hands on an arro :lol: its amazing how every post that even metions the word arro has a large amount of people that say im intrested in an arro if any email me. Not having a go at anyone here i am the same :unsure i love arro's and would be intrested if there was any around.

:lol:

Vas,

well, like Vas and almost everyone else who has posted on this thread, i too am looking for a silver and at $250 thats an absolute bargain. if anyone is looking to sell or knows someone or someplace that is selling, please feel free to contact me on Jeffrey.Wan(AT)AstraZeneca.com

Yes that Arowana is mine.

Well when you think about the risks that the people go through to bring these fish into the country these people are taking it is not so bad.

No they are not making a mint, the shops that you buy these fish from are the ones who are making the money. :unsure:

It was 2 or 3 years ago that silvers were everywhere!! It seemed like every second shop had at least a couple @ 5-6cm for sale...

do others remember back then how freely available they were???

I had one from that batch & sold it about a year ago.... great fish but you've got to have the room for when they get big.... I didn't think I was doing mine any favours keeping it in a 6x2x2.5.... I sold him to a guy that put him/her into a 10x3x2.5.... I got that warm & fuzzy feeling for doing the right thing :D

Cheers

MC

I think SIlver arowanas are under-rated, when it come sto size. I have seen pictues of some nearing 4' although that is quite large 3' is certainly to be expected of one that is cared for correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived