Lost Snake

E4G13M4N

<H1>where?</H1><DIV id=Qtextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Herpert</STRONG><BR><BR>If a python was to go missing where are some spots you might find it, do they normally go to a certain object or place?

<br>

</P></DIV><H2>Replies »</H2><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Tit 4 Tang</STRONG><BR><BR>Hey

<br>

you might find it in a warmer spot in the house as they are ectotherms and will look for somewhere to regulate their body heat, you might also find it in a confined space maybe, ect ect

<br>

hope this helps

<br>

T4T

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: the reptilian</STRONG><BR><BR>when they get out they usually are looking for a bit more heat. so look up near the roof on the top of your blinds or something or in a nice warm spot. and oi bradelly send us a pic of your new cage you built.

<br>

<br>

p.s did you loose him or you just wondering

<br>

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Herpert</STRONG><BR><BR>lost him

<br>

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: leptomaniac</STRONG><BR><BR>I had a hatchling carpet escape from its cage once. I got him back in a matter of few days and here's how:

<br>

<br>

* Keep the room door closed at all times and have a draught excluder so it can't get out under the door.

<br>

<br>

* Keep the lights off except when necessary - they are nocturnal and if the room is dark, it will be active. If the animal is in the room, it will show itself eventually.

<br>

<br>

* Leave a shallow water dish out, just in case it takes a while for you find him.

<br>

<br>

Good luck,

<br>

Andrew.

<br>

<br>

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: slotha</STRONG><BR><BR>My mate found his one beside his pool filter. Have a look up surrounding trees to.

<br>

Tim

<br>

<br>

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: E4G13M4N</STRONG><BR><BR>You can also try and put some talcum powder down in the door way areas and see if anything has moved through it ..

<br>

<br>

^Mark^

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Whiteyyt</STRONG><BR><BR>I have (touch wood) only had one escapee a water Python. Unfortunately we had to move 2 weeks after it escaped. I hope the new tennants appreciated him...

<br>

Cheers

<br>

Whitey.

<br>

<br>

<P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: the reptilian</STRONG><BR><BR>

www.anapsid.org/escapedsnake.html

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Herpert</STRONG><BR><BR>hey thanks alot people i put a live mouse in a cage then put plastic bags around it, when i heard the bags move i put on my torch and found him. thanx alot.

</P></DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: Link 2 Hell</STRONG><BR><BR>Friend of mine lost a Colletts needless to say he didn't tell his mum

<br>

Never found it

<br>

<br>

L2H

Archived