some pics i have to show off

camry_csx

This is not aimed at offending you but that N.Pulcher looks to me as though it could have a case of worms because of its caved stomach. I have found that N.brichardi and N.pulcher are a little susceptible. I have seen a few with worms in the shop i do some work for and have treated them. If you agree with me and want some info on how to treat have a look here: http://ace.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11343

What do you think?

Anthony cool.gif

PS: Worms can stay with a fish for a while will little ill effect.

PSS: Nice pictures. What i have said doesn't take away from the pictures mate, good effort, i struggle to get them that clear.

Anthony thanks for the info, i had a look at the fish and its not as bad as it looks in the pic, + i think the pair had eggs so they havent been eating as much at the usaly do. i will keep an eye on them though, thanks

Oh that is a good thing, i'm glad it's that smile.gif. Hope you get lots of little fry smile.gif, i absolutely love that species.

And once they start they will never stop LOL.gif very fiesty fellows, i still remember puting my hands in my old brichardi tank and the male tring his heart out to defend his brood from my hand...lol...it kinda tickles.

Anthony cool.gif

Archived