salousi

yellow

user posted imagehes about 5 years old hes my favourite hence the name when i sold all my africans about five years ago he was the only one i kept.hes an absolute hit with the ladies although he went threw some tough times recently but i came in today to find two of his females with mouthfuls.to celebrate i took this photo

i got him from sent george about five and a half years ago i go past there alot with work and occasionaly go in for a sticky beak he was in this tank with a bunch of other salousi he was only two three centimetres long and looked like that so i had to buy him.his name golden boy comes from a seinfeld quote but im also a boxing fan and oscar de la hoyas nickname is golden boy.i thought the name fitting because hes killed two of his sons and is 2ic only to my adult male rusty aka bernard hopkins laugh.gif

great shot. I agree salousi are fantastic little fish I received 11 fry between boxing day and new year's day. Yesterday I caught one of females in the act again only 3 (maybe 4 tops) weeks after her last brood and this morning I checked and she has a sized good mouthful again.

cheers

Rosco

Archived