good price for WC neolamprologus multifasciatus

Frontosa.lover

Just wondering, why would you want to sell your WC multies straight away again? if you got them for the $35 then they are probably not worth much more. im guessing his price would cover import permits, collection fees, shipping costs etc etc so unless you got them for mates rates then WC fish are about the most expensive you can go due to these costs. i wouldnt ask any more than $50

IMO honestly the best thing for you to do is raise the fry and sell them. You would earn much more in the long run selling quality f1 fry to your LFS even if you only get $3-$5 per juvie. Advertise them regularly here and you shouldnt have much trouble selling F1 fry.

also IMO its not very nice to wheelerdealer like that when you got quality fish for a good price :unsure

since when can u get wc shellies?

Hmm... actually, i didnt think about that. you cant get WC Shellies as they dont fit the minimum size requirement for exporting from the Lake, or do they?

Hi. Yes i got them cheaper because i brought outher fish. Im only selling them so i can pick up outher fish trust me id like to hold on to them :( just am shoked they did not sell for $120 iv goten them breeding good but just need the money for outher things im in need of!

Ive also heard that "they" are trying to pass exceptions for importers wishing to import shelldwellers, because obviously alot of them dont get much bigger than 5cm, and if you get them at that you cant expect a full lifetime of fun with your shellies!

Did you pay $35 each or $35 for all of them?

Is fishking123 and Frontosa.lover the same person?

Can't anyone else see what's going on here?

Can't anyone else see what's going on here?

Something Fishy? :happy: ... I noticed that but is it significant? he may of forgotten his pass or something? :unsure

$35 each how the hell can you get wc's for $35 for 5? dude im not stupit

Couldve said each... you should advertise them at 35 each not 120 all up... :no:

Your having trouble selling them due to the average multi being of the same quality (most people buy wild caughts for there colour)

As stated earlier you'd be better off selling the juvies as the adults will bring next to nothing also people generally want certificates for newly imported fish to prove they were imported

$35 each how the hell can you get wc's for $35 for 5? dude im not stupit

Just a question thats all. Judging by Cooders comment he also thought it was $35 for all of them

stupid has a "d" in it and only one "t" :drooling:

To add to that, I did only ask because of Cooders last remarks about wheeling and dealing, I was going to come to your defense about the price you where selling for.

Next time I will let it slide.

Archived