Protomelas spilonotus Chimawalani Reef

5uka

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mapped the exact location of Crocodile Rock on the map that I did on P. spilonotus. Baz you will see that it is the most southerly point on the map and as such should vary from Mara Rock.

• 2 months later...

I bought some Chim's from Annerley Aquarium in July/August. They are about 10cm now and just started breeding. A female held for 6 days and then decided to give up, but hopefully there will be some more action soon.

Currently have a colony of 14 Mara Rocks with males being 15cm & females being around 13CM that I had been going to sell to an ACE member but that has fallen through yesterday due to tank space, if any one is interested in them or upto 50 of them around 8 & 9 CM I will be coming to Sydney town on Sunday and can bring them with me (cannot air freight them). Will put a FS post up later today.

Hi Tangs4me, the adult colony has been sold as of last night to a Nthn NSW breeder but still interested in selling the juvs around 8CM if interested send a email address to 0419759025 & I will send a few photos of adults.

There is at least 50 of juvs at that size & I will be travelling to Sydney on Sunday & could possibly deliver.

Baz

Archived