mum spat what too doo now

simy696

just sold my mum with a mouth full. new owner rang me and she spat them as probably due to 5hrs in a bag at a pub with 4kids and bus ride home . any way not having African mouth full myself before what does he doo now as he is ringing me asking. sounds like mum nearly dead after spitting and he separated her and now she fine. what does he doo with young food extra tys simon.

My mum would probably do more than spit if I sold her (Dad probably would like the peace and quiet though) :lol5:

If you are talking about a fish .....................he could put them in with the mum and she might pick them up again or he could put them in an egg tumbler (tell him to google DIY egg tumbler).

Hi Simon

is it eggs or fry she has spat ?

eggs you have to tumble or she might pick them up

fry (even with yolk sac) will be fine in a small tank with filter of

plastic fry saver NOT a net as they get sucked through and eaten

with a net

I noticed her holding more than a few weeks ago so probably pretty close to spitting any way I believe there fry

funny thing is I bought some Electric blue fryeri this afternoon and had the same thing on the way home have separated mum and fry in a fry net I believe she still has some in mouth still only about 15come out so far.

not fry net but fry plastic container minute holes so should be fine in there.

just sold my mum with a mouth full. new owner rang me and she spat them as probably due to 5hrs in a bag at a pub with 4kids and bus ride home . any way not having African mouth full myself before what does he doo now as he is ringing me asking. sounds like mum nearly dead after spitting and he separated her and now she fine. what does he doo with young food extra tys simon.

The best first 8 words to a post I have ever seen!!

Lucky we are on a cichlid forum!

Archived