fish tank cleaners

krellious

hey all. I will be heading to the states for about 2 months. does anyone know of someone who cleans tanks as a business or want to clean them for me. 2 5ft 8 4ft 1 3ft and a 1ft. will need about 2 water changes. takes me a lazy 4 hours to do the lot. so if you know someone or a keen yourself let me know.

Cant help you in NSW but i know there is such a thing as tank maintenance as there is a few people who advertise it on gumtree in my area.
However have you considered rather than getting someone to maintain your tanks you can take your fish to someone to mind while your away?

Not sure if this is more of a drama but i have seen in a couple of my local aquariums they have fish sitting tanks set up that they actually mind fish for people who are going on holidays or in between setting up new tanks etc, no idea what it costs though sorry

Agne try someone like Abyss Aquariums. I know they do a lot of custom installs and probably knows someone who does it.

I would love to mate but i have a few hundred fish and dont know of any places that can house them all. Plus logistically it is a night mare to get them to the shop. Also i figure someone here who knows what they are doing can have pocket money for helping me... But no one seems interested so may have to look elsewhere

Archived