Chuckmeisters random pics

Chuckmeister

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

nice floating stick ;)

lol I've read this quite a few times and still laugh :p

Have a couple of my new 168.. not really good shots though. Hope to get a new macro lens this week to pick it up a notch. watch out Ronny :p

l168-1_zps24ze7a4y.jpg

L168_zps9goillxy.jpg

Cant get any shots of my 397...they have vanished in the tank..should have taken a few in the bag :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ged, yeah I'm really happy with the brichardi...I got 2 fish and seems I have a pair that are happy with each other. They are starting to stick up for a shell against the kendalli which is quite humorous. they size up but as soon as the kendalli move they scoot off like a smart brichardi would. Those kendalli are like bullets when they move, even feeding..nothing casual about them...they smash whatever comes their way. Likely to end up in my 8 footer soon I think to allow everything else to relax a little.

My tanks are in my dining room and decided today to clear out some crap and make it into a reading room...yes I can read :p

bought 2 bean bag chairs, 1200 litres of beans, a little table, reading light, rug, few pillows and a candle though that wasn't my idea :p

bags_zpsiowptisw.jpg

got a few more plans for in here...want to put in a ps4 full driving sim and an old tabletop acrade machine...might not have the space though...will have to convert a spare room into an arcade room if thats the case :)

Haven't jumped in a bean bag for 30 years though...forgot how awesome they are !!

Looking good chuck. I aim to do the same thing with my old fish room. Once I replace half the roof, carpet it I plan to have a planted tropical 3x18x18, an African 3x18x18 (for my brain fart purchases like my yellow colony last from Doug lol) and a 4x2x2 that just got moved out of the house because of new furniture the wife wanted. Looking at what you have done there perhaps I may rack up the 3x18's to save floor space and just filter them with canisters. Then I need to run some cabling in there to connect it to my network (the metal roof dampens the wireless option and I will add an Xbox one as well. You have inspired me :).

Cheers

Rosco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived