Zaire blue frontosa

Chuckmeister

Zaire is just a pat or region of the lake.

Within this are locations such as Kapampa, Kitumba, Moliro, Lupota and so on, the frontosa that are found within these locations are then named accordingly. The ones shown in the video are Mobas and are known as that world wide

Cheers,

Steve.

Chuck you need to check out Lloyds site

http://frontosa.com.au

I like Chumbu :notworthy:

I have to agree Chris. If they where available early on I would have a colony of those guys.

At mick's in Robertson I first gained a true appreciation of fronnies and their variations.

At the time the varieties we have available now were not available. There were still 8-10 but I favoured kitumba and moba at the time around so went for kitumba once the fry started appearing. I still have those guys and they just started breeding and have 25-30 f2 kitumbas @ 1-2cm.

Cheers

Rosco

Hi

Which variant is the rarest?

I have a colony of Bulombora frontosa that Lloyd and I brought into the country and I don't think there is anyone else here that has them!

But whether they are the rarest I'm not too sure

I also have some of these and they look great in real life, I know some people don't like them but I'm a big fan!

I have been told they are a natural mutation but I have never been to the lake and caught them myself so I can't say for sure.

Archived