South/Central American Cichlid community in AU

ziggyboy

I've noticed that the vast majority of fishkeepers in this forum keep African Cichlids. Where's the best online resource or community for local South/Central American cichlids in Australia? Any Facebook groups? Other online forums?

Hey ziggyboy, there are a few on this forum who keep SA&CA Cichlids you will probably have to sniff them out. Most of them are really experienced and i am sure would be willing to help you.

Ziggyboy ... there are a few guys & gals on here that keep & breed them (myself included)& there are other groups around ... on Facebook you can try American Cichlid Keepers in Australia; Geophagus & American Cichlids & there are local ones such as Macarthur Cichlids & Wollongong Cichlid Keepers ... just a matter of doing a bit of on-line hunting mate ... Cheers

Hi ziggyboy - Are there any particular SA/CA cichlids you're after? I breed and sell a few Geophagus variants as well as Uaru amphiacanthoides and more. I also ship Australia wide. PM me for more details and/or lookout for my ads.

Archived