breeding E yellows, lombardois

<H1>breeding E yellows, lombardois</H1><DIV id=Qtextbox><P><STRONG>Author: aquaclear</STRONG><BR><BR>I have had my E yellows in my community four footer for about six months now and still nothing. He dances all over the female and it seems she is not interested. My PH is right and hardness, temp is right. Same goes for the lombardois......any help or sugestions!!............

</DIV><H2>Replies »</H2><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: wui39</STRONG><BR><BR>perhaps if you don't try breeding them they will breed

...always happens for me. Don't try and fiddle with the water quality too much.....and let them do their stuff

<br>

<br>

Wui-kiat

wuikiat@lycos.com

<br>

Dural</DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: malolactic</STRONG><BR><BR>I had some probs with my yellows as well...threatening but never getting down to it..someone told me to take the rocks out of my tank..I did, and voila, 2 females holding...dont know if it worked but my guess is that it did

<br>

<br>

hth

</DIV><DIV id=Atextbox><P><STRONG>Author: huyey</STRONG><BR><BR>I agree with Wui-Kiat. It doesnt take long for the E. Yellows and Lombardois to breed as long as you have done everything you can. The rest is up to mother nature...just be patient

Sometimes it takes a while for the females to hold if its their first time.

<br>

<br>

<br>

Huy

Bankstown, NSW

<br>

huyey@hotmail.com</DIV>

Archived