Off topic pics

Willy Wombat

Given that the aim of this section of the forum is to improve your photographic skills - I thought i might get a thread started to get some creative photographic juices flowing. Show us some of your pics that are not fish related. Cars, pets, mountains, or whatever else you are isterested in.

I will get you started. A nice flower from a bunch given to my flatmate tonight! Lucky duck

user posted image

Cheers

WW

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres an assortment of some of my OT shots... smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

some of thes were taken during a big storm when all the lights went off in the street... the others are taken of car lights with a long exposure, and taken from a car of outside lights!... I got stacks of others too (but I won't bore you with them all!) smile.gif

cheers

steve

I just spent a weekend away with 9 22-23 year olds and took a bunch of off topic pics. I wonder if any will turn out to be fit for public viewing laugh.gif

Michael, does your bird have some problems with its beak? It looks like it has a funny underbite? But it may just be angles and light playing tricks on me.

I took this shot when I was in Paris last year.  I wonder how high the levels of road rage are France.

LOL.gif a mate told me he had to help lift and carry a ladies mini out of a situation like that in france. LOL.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Ok..

Photo of ocean with all the little fishies swimming in the water.. Did you see the fish in the water? Thats Palmbeach..

Infact all were at palmbeach, except the kookaburra which was taken on my balcony.. smile.gif

Get a macro lense Rick, you know you want to.. tongue.gif

Archived