Wollongong NSWCS Auction

sez ianchello

for fish, I am probably going to take down some polystigma, kingsizei, 7 bars, acei, venustus and blues.just depends on how much growth I get in my fry over the next month.

Just to make ie a bit easier,here are the details again.

Hi all,

The Illawarra branch of the NSWCS is holding there annual auction on Saturday the 21st of August at Kanahooka High School ( Joan Street entrance), the auction will start at 1pm and usually runs for approximatly 6 hours, food and drinks will be available on the day. smile.gifsmile.gif

There are still some auction lots available for NSWCS members ,if interested please contact me. smile.gif

Regards Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

I for one will be going

its a great day and you feel most welcome from our brothers and sisters at

the gong

and they have some of the best "pies" for sale wub.gif

hope to see alot of sydney people turn up and support the day thumb.gifthumb.gif

regards

craig

I too will definately be there although Matty will probably be working out and about saving lives laugh.gif

We have both been meaning to attend the monthly meetings as well since our move down, but due to work committments have yet to do so.

We attended the major auction last year and were suitably impressed by the friendliness of members and committee clap.gif and it is definately worthwhile just for the variety of lots in the auction smile.gif .

As an added bonus I also won the $100 raffle money prize smile.gif - although I seem to recall that it lasted all of half an hour due to the variety I have already mentioned LOL.gif .

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers

and what fish you guys are going to be auctioning off etc..

I plan on taking some Tropheus duboisi, maingano, yellows, a taiwan reef colony, etc.... though just a bag or two of each since I'm a tad suspicious about kev's

usually runs for approximatly 6 hours

Unless he means "the first 6 hours usually run for approximately 6 hours" and "then the next 2 hours usually run for about 2 hours, as do the next 2.. and so on 'til it's finished"

btw: who should I send auction lot details to? (assuming I sort out exactly what I'm taking in time to email the details off)

Auction lot details can be emailed to

parkersteven@dodo.com.au

and information about the auction is on our new site

http://home.exetel.com.au/illawarra.cichli...lid_society.htm

I think there are lots still available and I will be taking calvus, cobalts, duboisi,

daktari, bristlenose, electric yellows, afra cobue, alto comp.

Regards Karen

kazgirl65@hotmail.com

There are still some lots available ,anyone requiring auction lots or additional lots please contact me and I will get them out to you.

There is a new site for the Illawarra/Wollongong club under construction with further information about the Auction and club activities.

ILLAWARRA web site

Thanks Kevin

Archived