Did Everyone Enjoy

YeW

I had a good, albeit hectic night. Apologies to Other Ed for forgetting his microworms I had a million things to bring. (Ed - you're most welcome to pick them up from Marsfield/City(Newtown) or I can get them to you at the next meeting.)

I enojyed both talks and bought some kendalli wink.gif - so I had a good time. What did everyone else get up to?

I had a short night; made time to get there to run the Library, thanx to Roland for holding the fort for me until I got there.

Bought some food, passed on some books & magazines and managed to have a chat with a few as well.

Sadly I had to get going so that I could get some sleep before work. (That is all I do lately, work work work)

Enjoyable night, got some flakes and pellets, 1 Electric blue male, (show quality), dud raffle tickets, not even a skerrick of a prize dry.gif .

Met some good people and Waz too. smile.gif

Sold some fish, and had a nice sandwich.

Great work by the comittee and thanks to the guy at the food table for the bags and bands to repair the holes in my fish bags

blink.gif

meeting was good. cold as hell though. big crowd there for a standard meeting. saw quite a few new faces. talks were good, as always.

auction had some nice fish go through at ridiculously low prices (16cm fully coloured electric blue male for $16....). we went through 140 lots, but had to pass at least 10 or 15 in due to unrealistic reserve prices. most amusing lot of the night was a freshly sawed tree limb with a $20 reserve. not surprisingly it was one of the items passed in wink.gif.

low light of the night was during the auction, some low life abused George Wright with a host of expletives for him daring to ask the locality on a type of aulonocara on sale(fair question I thought). the guy spat his dummy fair across the room, sulked and said pass them in they are not for sale. people like that I am sure we can do without.

First timer at the meeting... and it was cold (weatherwise that is).

Very informative and great ppl, everyone is so helpful.

Bought some food, missed out on the Algae Wafers (in demand they are!!) and picked up some peppermint's YAH!!!

Over all, good night, will be going to the next one smile.gif

The meeting was good. I enjoyed both speeches too.

The Mini Auction was a buyers' night, not a sellers'. I wanted to buy a group of cheap fishes too, but missed out, because I was sitting behind George and he did not hear me laugh.gif

The only problem at the meeting was the cold. Jassila's got sick on Sunday. Well, next time we have to dress up more.

Roland

hi Roland

You could always buy some of the clubs very warm jackets tongue.gif

and

great value for members at $40 each

But I must say I had a enjoyable night with my fellow cichlid o philes LOL.gifLOL.gif

It was great to see a better than usual turn up and with these numbers

the club is only going to get stronger smile.gif

your friendly commitee member

and door man wub.gifwub.gif

craig

It was my First meeting, and I became new member on the night.

Had a good time, enjoyed the talks, almost got some good buys.....almost. (always pipped at the post!)

Won a raffle prize........at about the 30th draw.

I mainly just sat back and tried to put faces to all the names I read on here every day.

Will definitely be back in July!

Cheers

Nathan

I had a good night, didnt think it was too cold. Only stayed for the first talk, I thought it was good except fo the 2 girls talking hair and nails in front of me rolleyes.gif . Bought some pellets, anyone know whats in them?

No problems Dave, I will be up that way on the weekend, you got PM.

Ed.

Hi All,

Well, it wasn't cold it was freezing. Yeah!!! next time I will buy a jacket and I will bring my blanket LOL.gifLOL.gif .

I hope my cold goes away quickly, so I can go to the commitee meeting.

I like to go to the meetings and meet people. It'sgood that I have something to do at the front, otherwise I will be like the girls that Ed mentioned talking about hair and nails tongue.gif.

I promise that I will learn about fishes (eventually).

Cheers,

Jasy

Hi OE

The pellets are Orca

ingredients

fish protein - white fish meal - wheat germ - dried yeast - wheat flour

soybean meal - shrimp paste - minerals - vitamins

analysis

crude protein 16% min - crude fat 4% min - crude ash 16% max - crude fibre 4% max - moisture 9% max

Hi Gav,

Anita is now a resident of Perth, as to her being online it would depend on her either borrowing a puter or buying a new unit cause the old puter gave up and died just before she left for WA

Her mail box seems to bounce I guess its been filled with spam while she's offline

Hi Nathan

Glad you enjoyed the night, don't forget to use your badge for a discount in the LFS that advertise in the NSWCS magazine

Don't miss next months meeting when we will have Anthony Ramsay show a powerpoint presentation on the Malawi trip a few of our members went on last month .............

Remember NSWCS membership is due for renewal by the August meeting to be able to vote in the AGM so see me over the next couple of meetings for the new badge inserts with your renewals

I appologise to those that wanted to renew last meeting but the insert hadn't arrived from the supplier

Also any changes to the constitution will need to be tabled by the July meeting so if you think there should be any changes write them down and either post them of hand them in at the July meeting

L2H

Chris

NSWCS membership officer

why not go to the next meeting Leah its the first saturday of the month and not only can you join up , you can also enjoy a mini auction which is held towards the end of the meeting

cheers

Archived