Revesby Tropical Aquarium! *New Ownership*

Hi guys,

It's me Alan, aka TeamSherman.

I'm just writing a quick post to let you all know that as of 1st July last year I became the new owner/operator of Revesby Tropical Aquarium.

We here are a small one man operation that deals mostly in community tank species like Tetras and Guppies, but we do however stock a few different species of Cichlids from Electric Yellows to Lion heads and about 15 more in between.

We stock a lot of different foods and water chemicals as well.

It would be great to see you come visit me in store and our hours and address are:

Revesby Tropical Aquarium

Shop 4 Swan street Revesby.

Monday - Closed

Tuesday through to Friday 10am to 5pm

Saturday 10am - 3pm and;

Sunday 10am - 2pm.

All ACE members will receive a 15% discount all throughout the store by just mentioning you are a member and telling me your username.

If we don't have something you are after we are capable of ordering it in as we have a strong relationship with a large list of suppliers so no brand is out of reach.

We are always looking for good quality fry too so if you have something nice you want to sell just give us a call on 9774-3090 before you come down.

We will be starting up some ready to go marine tanks in the new financial year as well and equipment, food and other accessories to go with them and once thats doing well we will also be looking at getting our retail reptile permit so we can start stocking mostly lizards and turtles, but the occasional snake and frogs here and there.

Ok, I look forward to seeing you in store!

Cheers,

Alan.

Archived