hunter pets is closing down now

yanke

Is there many members on here nearby to hunter pets. Im about 15mins away and always looking for new fish to stock my tank. Im not on FB so i rely on Gumtree and LFS's which aren't exactly thriving with decent/appropriate fish.

• 2 months later...

Bit of a slow reply, sorry about that. Anyway I live in Thornton and am always on the look out for breeders in the Newcastle area. Since moving up here a few years back I've been very close to giving up fish because I just can't find enough local breeders.

Matt

Maingano, yellow tail acei, quality yellows, but I'm open to seeing what else is out there and maybe trying something different.

I know of the guy out at Rutherford and I'll be getting some cobalts off him soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys iv noticed all you are local Newcastle fish keepers as am I if anyone comes across red spotted severums or rotkeil severums I have been looking for a few months with no luck and would very much appreciate a pm thanks and if anyone is looking for certain fish let me know il keep my eye out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey sweendog87, there is a guy on the Gold Coast Qld selling Rotkeils at the moment, he is on Qldaf forum under name of lazybonezz, 3.5-4cm at $85ea , $75ea  for 5 or more, $65ea for 10 or more. You don't see these for sale very often and he will freight Aust wide airport-airport.

Hey sweendog87, there is a guy on the Gold Coast Qld selling Rotkeils at the moment, he is on Qldaf forum under name of lazybonezz, 3.5-4cm at $85ea , $75ea  for 5 or more, $65ea for 10 or more. You don't see these for sale very often and he will freight Aust wide airport-airport.

Thanks mate I asked him. About them hopefully has some left

Also does anyone know what this fish is

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Archived