LED Light Keeps Flashing

ACTcichlidlover

Hi Everyone,

Just after some advice. I have a 4ft LED light which recently has started to, after a couple of hours of being turned on, flashes on and off. I touched the power plug and it is very warm. 

The set up from the light to the power plug is not one direct chord. It is 2 chords, as the power plug is connected to a small plug which then connects to a much longer plug which contain the led lighting.

Just wanting to know if anyone has had this issue before and whether they were able to solve the issue. In addition, if the issue is the power supply only, whether it is possible to obtain the power supply and chord set up only?

Unfortunately I cannot remember the manufactor of the LED Light. It is just under 2 years old.

I Was given one that was flashing.

Changed the power supply and its worked like a dream since. Just buy one that matches the V and A on your current one (It should be on the Power Pack or the Inline Block if there is one)

Good Luck

Brad

Jaycar do have them but they are cheaper on Ebay (I think Jaycar sell a one with Variable V & A and swapable plugs)

Just may take longer to get depending on where they are coming from

Just depends on how fast you need it.

Archived