Scammer??

300Magnum

I have a WTB ad currently and I have been contacted by someone claiming to be from Tasmania.  They are asking for Name, Address and Phone Number and are saying they will ship via "Delta Pet Delivery Agency".  They have not asked for payment yet but it seems dodgy to me.  Has anyone had a similar experience?

Send me the users details please.

I am guessing they have just relocated there and have no contact details yet?

Josh

Hi Josh.....I don't know if they are on the forum as they have contacted me via petlink.  I was just asking on here to see if anyone has had a similar experience.  The email is in broken english. ....I will ask a few more questions and see how I go.

I had the same thing a month or two back someone replied to my Petlink add as I was looking for a sump . They offered to give me compleye 4x2x2 setup with sump for free if i could pay the $120 for shipping  cost . What raised my suspicion was the poor/ broken English . I believe it's a scam and once I called them out on it the emails stopped . Paris Bartlett was the alias used , I couldn't find that person on any of the social media pages 

Archived