Continuum

intangcity

Hi guys has anyone got any reports on continuum?ive been using it on last 4 or so water changes im not happy with it.i was using seachem and had everything working gd thought id try continuum and seemed to of lost colour in malawi tanks.water seems to be more of a  yellow tinge where as seachem fish had gd colour and water was clear.havnt changed foods nor lighting.

malawi

gh kh 10-14.

6 hours ago, intangcity said:

Hi guys has anyone got any reports on continuum?ive been using it on last 4 or so water changes im not happy with it.i was using seachem and had everything working gd thought id try continuum and seemed to of lost colour in malawi tanks.water seems to be more of a  yellow tinge where as seachem fish had gd colour and water was clear.havnt changed foods nor lighting.

malawi

gh kh 10-14.

I would have thought buffers have no impact on water color or tinting color.

neither did i but havnt liked it since second water change thought maybe not enough buffering so after two days i checked values yeh ok a little low so after a week buffed it up to where it should be remembered amount used used that amount next 4 water changes still looking different to seachem.in the sump jap mat is new and was washed before install filter mat the white stuff bio balls coral peices micro pure blocks and balls and k1 in the last two chambers the sump has been running for the same time as the rack which has been 3 months now.water changes weekly and at 25% of each tank

ill been using it for about 2 months now 

and all my tanks have been clean 

but then i do about 60-80% water change a week 

and all my fish are breeding 

i use 1 1kg a month (thats the basis african cichlid salts)

and i use safe also i use tap water from the hose 

removed the culprit driftwood o man should of seen the look on my sons face when i said whats this then.im sorry daddy.did some gd water changes all is gd now.

Archived