Hippo pt salmons

chopstick_mike

Woah, settle down there, mine are in Perth obviously, and certainly look nothing like that,,, 

all that black marking over top of head bussines shouldn't be there,,,, that type yellow shouldn't exist,, faint flank markings wrong.

A diagonal line through eye running into facial areas and horizontal single line through center of of flanks which come and go with mood,,,,, lime green not yellow are all hippo appearances.

The pic your showing has a slight different body shape and dorsal fin incorrect looking.

ive taken pics just now of mine on phone and sometimes takes a while to come across to the iPad,,, I'll try my luck later at hopefully getting some pics up,,,, if not work chopstick, you can send me your number via pm and I'll text the pics, and you can even post them hear to if you want....

Woah, settle down there, mine are in Perth obviously, and certainly look nothing like that,,, 

all that black marking over top of head bussines shouldn't be there,,,, that type yellow shouldn't exist,, faint flank markings wrong.

A diagonal line through eye running into facial areas and horizontal single line through center of of flanks which come and go with mood,,,,, lime green not yellow are all hippo appearances.

The pic your showing has a slight different body shape and dorsal fin incorrect looking.

ive taken pics just now of mine on phone and sometimes takes a while to come across to the iPad,,, I'll try my luck later at hopefully getting some pics up,,,, if not work chopstick, you can send me your number via pm and I'll text the pics, and you can even post them hear to if you want....

Sorry to clarify I meant they're aren't any pure Xmas fulus here in oz not hippo pt salmon I know there is some awesome quality ones here in oz and pertg

Yes I know what you meant,,, it's just the all hippos look like that in Perth you said,,, but mine don't look like that,,,, I knew hippos would suffer this issue fast,,, at least they are fairly distinguishable from the other haps to tell wether true or not...   :)

Archived