Sump spinners

simy696

Wish to make preferably or if need be purchase a sump spinner Turner etc to circulate the water across the top of a falling sump.  Excuse my terminology words not coming to me tonight.

A way you make it would be to get a click on hose fitting because they are designed to spin. Then it's just a matter of making a t out of pvc to attach below it. It spins because you put the holes on the side of it (and the opposite side for the other end).

Another option is a garden sprinkler is all ready to go, but that's even harder than the pvc t bar to clean when the holes clog up.

A level drip tray with holes is more commonly used as it can be unclogged much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah im thinking of going the drip tray my other sump has that and works well.   just a bit more work setting it up why i was looking at a spinner.   

tys benny but gone the other way now bought a blastic piece to go on top now and will drill lots of holes in it. see if i can make it work and fit.

• 2 months later...

Rotating arms are pretty old school now but easy to make if you have a pedestal drill and wheel grinder/makeshift lathe. I make mine with stainless ball bearings. Probably have some laying around if you get stuck. 

Archived