aulonocara gertrudae masinje

simy696

no wc masinje yeah meng had a pair from before xmas import but apparantly the female jumped out and this guy was in the side  sump with a lump on his tail and between first seing the lump and now almost gone.   ive just ordered 15more from possible the last import into the country. from alex the new owner.  this male is actually on mengs  keysborough.com.au new arrivals page from january first. alex tell me he no longer has access to this site.

from my understanding masinje has 3 rows of 4 spots on the anal fin where as nkanda is more of a splattering lupingu has a few rows of 6 spots or so

nkanda seems to be more of a lighter blue across the dorsil and masinje has a white edge beautiful fish none the less

correct me if im wrong

sounds about right ill take some more pics later once water clears a bit water change day.   as i dont have the others to compare with im just googling images.

23 hours ago, simy696 said:

i did female was dead jumped out apparantly.   what else they got much fisheggs.

They just released the African Cichlids that they recently imported out of Quarantine on Friday. Don't believe there were any rare species or interesting ones that caught my eyes though. 

A few dragon blood, marble/OB peacocks, baenschi peacocks, rubin red.

They've got Copadichromis geertsi virginalis blotch fry if you're interested - I believe this specie is rare? :/

Unfortunately Meng isn't there anymore :( He was my go to guy when it comes to cichlids. 

Archived