updated model for imported fish PIAA

Link2Hell

How could you not know differences in fish yeh the lists etc were there the help after the exchange was there and some sought after fish some which I've been looking for for a while which I could of populated the hobby with again are prob now lost I'm wee wEEed at the lack of help knowledge and buggeRs given from the place ..sorry if I'm too passionate about keeping pure species in the hobby

Sent from my 5017A using Tapatalk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u mentioned one shop changing hands and new owner dont care.   new owner doesnt have the option to import quality africans any more?  doo they have the knowledge to get in quality fish?

Its not about having the option to import as we all knew when that was happening at the time he would of had a $2000 sale of stock that he already had but now he's lost that sale

Sent from my 5017A using Tapatalk

There are way too many hybrids out and about for my liking. The other point is there seem to be less shops that have the knowledge. One reasonably close to me does have one guy who is knowledgable about cichlids and they label the hybrids as such. Unfortunately the prices they charge are expensive, well too exxy for me. Obviously time to get back into the cichlid society knowledge circles.

Archived