frozen fresh fish food

Chuckmeister

I've noticed a few questions about dry fish food lately but have you considered the benifits of custom making fresh food for your fish. It doesn't work out really much more expensive than store bought pellets (which I consider the same as dry dog food.) Fish are like anything living. They appreciate a bit of variety in food types to stimulate the eating process. Imagine eating wheat bix once a day for your whole life !!

The following article was written by Anita Ozfish and posted on an old cichlid forum I used to have and also cross posted in a few others but I thought its great info to retain (as I noticed sydneycichlid has shut down)

If there are any issues then feel free to remove the post.

I've used this for years, scaled down for proportion though and my africans love it...

Fish Food Ingrediants

• 5kg frozen marinara mix

• 5kg white fish meat (any type, although no skin and as little sinew as possible)

• 3kg frozen mussel meat

• 1 whole bunch of fresh spinach (or frozen)

• 1kg frozen peas

• 125ml cod liver oil

• 100gms ascorbic acid (edit – Vitamin – C , though I use powdered bird multi vitamins - Chuck)

• 100gms spirulina powder

• Gelatin - lots of it

Defrost all the frozen items and put all the meat through a whiz until finely blended. Remove the stems from the spinach and par cook the leaves in the micro wave. Cook the peas as well. Combine all these ingredients and all the rest in a large mixing bowl. Mix the gelatin as per instructions on the pack in batches with 500ml of the “goop” (fish mix). It should be a semi runny consistency - this all depends on how much water was in the seafood, so you may have to add a bit more water to the gelatin mix depending on consistency. This 500ml of “goop” fits perfectly into a 16″ x 10″ plastic fish bag when spread flat or can be put into any container of your choosing..(sandwich zip bags are  perfect as well. Just make sure you dont make your packing too thick as snapping off pieces can be hard when too thick . It stacks well in a freezer in thin bags too - Chuck)

Let it set for about 10 mins and then put into freezer for later use. When making this food for your fry, take some fresh “goop” and put into a blender with some extra water until totally smooth and continue on with gelatine as above.

You may want to use Agar Agar instead of gelatine, this is a personal choice. As an interesting aside, gelatine is made from ground up bone and hooves - while agar (the gelling agents are agarose and agaropectin) is made from seaweed. Both are edible.

The beauty of making fresh frozen food is you can make the combination to suit any tank...

Need more veg....

- 40% zuccini slices

• - 20% peas

• - 20%spinach

• - 20% whole uncooked prawns

• 125ml cod liver oil

• 100gms ascorbic acid (edit – Vitamin – C , though I use powdered bird multi vitamins – dont use human multi vitamins)

Basically you can make any combination of fresh food for your fish following your basic fish diets requirement. Any fresh food you make is going to be better than store bought food and likely better for your fish. Sometimnes fish may take a while to adjust to fresh food but once adjusted they will <3 you forever !!

Basically lean one way towards veg if thats the case or more protein (fish mix) if they are more preditory but adding in bird vitamins and spirilina is never going to hurt.

A choice in feeding could be a mix of pellets one day, flake another day, pellet of choice the next, fresh food the next followed by something frozen again like brine/blood worm or whatever suits your species.

Mix it up !!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to make it, and it was fairly similar to this one, but I replaced mussel with squid.

and yes it pays to make mix as dry as possible before adding agar, and little trials are best before one big batch.

I also found that using those shallow cookie baking trays to lay the formula in as the tray is roughly 1-2cm high and I used a straight edge to perfect screed of the top flat and flush.

After it set sitting in fridge,,,, I used two thin pieces of aluminum that was, one the length of tray and other was the width.

So I could push down every centimeter and cut a grid to form 1x1cm food cubes.

Id then shovel with a piece of appropriate size Perspex and slide it into the zip lock bags and stack neatly in freezer.

Suprised to see no garlic in the mix....

My recipe was influenced by Ken Harvey. ??

yeah I dont think there is a perfect recipe...its rather just getting  a participation in feeding rather than just throwing dried food in your tank.

Its something people can research themselves and have a crack....fresh food is never going to be detrimental to fish other than if they ignore it totally and it rots in the tank. Most fish from my exprerience eat most foods thrown in the tank.

What is Ken Harveys's recipe? It all helps in participation!!

the quality of food shows through when breeding as a friend years ago noted

when feed the homemade marinara mix to his adult Frontosa he would get over 120 fry per mouthful

when he tried an off the shelf product he would be lucky to get 80

this shows the difference in high protein diets of piscavores and egg production when spawning

Probably a silly question but... Is it at all beneficial feeding cichlid live food such as fish fry, any nutrition value? Will it cause bloat? The reason why I'm asking is... My fish are breeding like no tomorrow -  I just don't have enough tank space to keep. Additionally,  I might be setting up a shell dweller (multis)  tank soon and I hear these guys breed like rabbits so once Ive set up a reasonable colony can I throw some of these multis fry or juvies into my tank as food? 

I have some predator fish in my display and for amusement purposes I wouldn't mind watching them chase. I know...  I am very evil and this might not brood well with some... So sorry if I hit a nerve. :x

(this is as fresh as it gets right? :p) 

feeding live fish/animals can be considered cruelty and the RSPCA has been know to go after people for this

as you say it does not amuse all watching a natural hunting instinct play out

newly hatched fry with egg sacks is one of the best nutritional food to feed Alto and Neolamprologine piscavore fry

that are slow to get growth with

feeding unwanted or culls is pretty common but as said some people don't appreciate it being done and the missed ones

tend to grow larger enough not to be considered food size if there are hiding places in the tank

• 2 weeks later...

Two problems that I see with this food, the first one being ascorbic acid- it tends to degrade very, very quickly, far better to use a stable form of vitamin c, such as what commercial manufacturers use.

The second one being the use of raw, uncooked, terrestrial based plant matter, such as PEAS.  This gets a major fail from anyone who understands the nutrition side of feeding finfish.

Please keep in mind that there can be a significant difference between how a fish assimilates and utilizes aquatic based plant matter in the wild, and how a fish assimilates and utilizes terrestrial based plant matter in captivity.

Science has proven that at least with most species of fish studied to date, terrestrial based plant matter can potentially cause health issues, especially if fed in a raw unprocessed state, due to the anti-nutritional matter found in the vast majority of terrestrial based plants. Not a major problem if one is feeding limited quantities here and there, but can cause some serious problems in at least some species of fish when fed at higher levels on a regular basis.

The presence of endogenous anti-nutritional factors within plant feedstuffs is believed to be the largest single factor limiting their use within compounded animal and fish feeds at high dietary levels. Unfortunately toxicological studies have not been performed on the majority of these anti-nutritional factors; on a general basis however their presence in untreated foodstuffs normally results in anorexia, reduced growth and poor feed efficiency when used at high dietary concentrations. For review see NRC (1983), Hendricks & Bailey (1989) and Lovell (1989).

Peas contain phytic acid, tannins, and trypsin inhibitors, which again are not something that fish benefit from and can potentially cause negative health issues when fed in excess. Just because it is the color green, doesn't mean that it is going to offer a nutrient boost for fish.

Run those same peas through the high temps of an extruder, and the anti-nutritional factors can be reduced greatly, and in some cases removed entirely. Unfortunately running them through a blender, and/or freezing, doesn't do the trick.

If one is wanting to increase the amount of plant matter in their fishes diet, my advice has always been to offer fish aquatic based plant matter. The fact that a fish enjoys eating something, doesn't necessarily mean that it's good for them. Variety is not a nutrient.

I completely disagree. I understand that you have focused on peas in particular but its a known fact that fish feed on available food sources that are available. I've fed this food to my fish for over 25 years and never had an issue with any of my fish I have fed this to.

Its silly to bold and enlargen your text to emphasize a point and to make it seen extreme. If you read the article (and I'd like to re-interate that this has been used by some of the best breeders in Aus) the point is that research your fish and make your (fresh) food to suit what you have in your tank.

Let me yell for a minute....

You make the food to suit your tanks needs

I cant really believe I really need to state this either but feeding your fish is also not about one food. Its about giving your fish a variety of foods like you do your children, dog, cat etc... pellets, flake, fresh frozen food, brine, blood worm or whatever. To say that fresh fish food made for your tank is dangerous and peas are gonna kill your fish is ridiculous and I hope that people reading this forum dont think that making their own food is dangerous.

On the topic of adding powdered bird vitamins....if your fish are like mine then they eat the food frozen as it breaks up....they certainly get the benefit of vitamins if its not defrosting into the water.

edit...I also did a search for NRC (1983), Hendricks & Bailey (1989) and Lovell (1989). to examine your scientific proof and to be honest I didn't find anything other than your post on monsterfishkeepers from along time ago that seems to be very similar to the post here and other than that it was about pushing the wrong food in excess down your fish. This was a link from you concerning making your own fresh food but it came up with a not found page

http://www.fao.org/waicent/404/NotFound.asp?404;/docrep/003/t0700e/T0700E06.htm

First off, when I moved some text from a folder onto this page, the text showed up weirdly small, so I used the function here to enlarge it. It doesn't show up as bold on my screen nor does it seem overly large, but I'm an old fart with bad eyes?   My apologies if that upset you.

As far as vitamins such as ascorbic acid, it begins to break down the moment that you expose it to air, and it continues to break down from that moment on. The addition of a more stable form of vitamin c, such as used in commercial aquaculture feed (Polyphosphorylated L-ascorbic Acid)  was simply a friendly tip. No need to be defensive.  lol

With regards to feeding this mix for 25 yrs, and your point is?  My wife has been driving for over 40 yrs, that doesn't make her a good driver. Trust me.  :) 

Raw peas are simply a poor choice of vegetable matter, no matter what you may personally feel. Any raw ingredient that potentially contains a substantial amount of anti-nutritional matter is a poor choice to feed a fish. There is no argument here, this is a scientific fact based on decades of aquatic research. I also never said; "To say that fresh fish food made for your tank is dangerous and peas are gonna kill your fish is ridiculous "  I suggest that you come back after doing a little more research, and brushing up on your reading comprehension skills. Those broken links are old, I know, because I was the person that posted them.  Here's something else that I posted years ago:

Overall raw uncooked peas are not nearly as healthy for a fish as many people believe.

While the thesis written below contains a few mistakes (hopefully her prof spotted them) it does contain very accurate information with regards to peas, soybeans, and other other food stuffs derived from terrestrial based plant matter.

http://library2.usask.ca/theses/available/etd-03012005-103831/unrestricted/TracyBorgesonThesis.pdf

It's a long read, but if you start on page 34, 2.4.1.1 Antinutritional Factors ..........it should help drive my point home with regards to feeding raw peas, raw soybeans etc. on a regular basis.

To look at this logically, fish don't eat peas in nature, or soybeans, or corn, or wheat, or ...... What they do consume in various quantities (species dependent) is aquatic vegetation, which typically does not contain the anti-nutritional matter typically found in terrestrial plant matter. Even during drought periods fish that consume seeds, and other terrestrial based foodstuffs, seek out those with the highest level of nutrients, and only do so during periods when foodstuffs with more optimum nutrient levels are scarce, or non existent.  Feast or famine doesn't always equate to what is ideal in captivity.

Much better to offer spirulina, kelp, even nori (unsalted) from the local market, than raw peas.

On 28 January 2016 at 2:14 AM, Chuckmeister said:

yeah I dont think there is a perfect recipe...its rather just getting  a participation in feeding rather than just throwing dried food in your tank.

Its something people can research themselves and have a crack....fresh food is never going to be detrimental to fish other than if they ignore it totally and it rots in the tank. Most fish from my exprerience eat most foods thrown in the tank.

What is Ken Harveys's recipe? It all helps in participation!!

Sorry Chuck, didn't see,, Ken Harvey and I spoke verbally a lot, his computer skills were poor regarding emails of the likes.

I Just used various things he mentioned to add or change in my recipes, which actually included much stuff from a health shop.

Some time ago on Pcs I tried to open a topic based on homemade foods, because I did get a little worried about using a lot of land based proteins, and my findings were pretty much the same as what R.D is explaining.                                                      Unfortunately Warruna thought I was targeting the fact that nls had land based protein and I was having a go at his product considering I was a sales rep for another food brand at that time, and blew the topic and meaning out of the water.

R.D went on to explain the landbase proteins used at the time in nls goes through specific processes that unlock usability of protein types, and reverses the negative effects.

Most home made recipes on the forums or google seem to be fairly oldish and maybe when the some of the great specialized foods we have now weren't around back then.

Products and knowledge we have now have changed a lot since between 2005 up to now.

Fish do it tough in nature at some points of time, sometimes what they to do out of the the ordinary, like eat things they'd normally wouldn't eat, is just a tiny bit of the bigger picture which is adaptation,,, and there's always differences between what fish can get away with and their ideals.

These Malawians and Tangs are crazily diverse in specie variance, but they've evolved in a strict similar habitat to each other with some greater variances for a few species.   (80% roughly of species living on outer edge shallows where oxygen and needs are).

Scientists have invested a lot of time into the perfection of fish dietary intake requirements, and quality scientifically formulated foods meet the requirements of nearly all fish that even is better than what nature has to offer.

These made foods are on a platter at any frequency the keeper decides to feed,,, so there aren't any fish going without due to heavy competition or limited resource that has great impact on fishes diet.

Im sure that adding homemade foods are fine as a small percentage addition to pelletized or flake foods.

Buuuut,,, what I'm about to say, does support RD info,,, I do a 6 month run on home made foods (with a lot of spirallina and nori as replacements to reduce land based products a bit),,,. And yep, I did find reduction in breeding and Definetely weight loss with color loss also,,, the project Definetely did smack with malnutrition,,,, I also did a slow 2 months transition.

Went back to commercial foods and wasn't long till fish picked up again, though the odd fish were somehow permanently effected.

I also see people keeping stingrays, they stock up on basa fillets or raw foods that they have their rays use to rather than pelletized foods,,,,,,. These singular type raw foods only offer singular or not many nutritional requirements which sees the animal long term suffer various deficiency issues.

The way I see it,,, anything extra like peas, spinach or basa fillets or whatever,, the benefits nutritional wise are already covered in a quality pellet or flake and usually will just directly impact with more waiste in tank especially if the food type isn't a protein type that gets completely processed by the fishes body.

I will personally use raw foods (whitebait) for my stingray pups, but that's only as enticement to battle their poor appetite from birth and won't take pellet.

What a fish enthusiastically dives for or doesn't show much interest for food wise,,, has no bearing on wether the food is good or not.

I see to often people rating food as good or not because the fish charge at it,,,, try saying the same thing to a parent of a obeise 10 year kid addicted to macdonalds.

For me,, and ask any one I give advice to,,, It's scienfically designed pellets/flake for me all the way, it's clean because it's very concentrated meaning small amounts go much further and less fouling and excretion,,,,,.  Most of all these made foods are perfectly balanced TO A SOUND DEGREE, but if anything extra is thought to be needed, then other pellet/flake foods which has the wanted proteins can be administered.

This subject has always caused crazy controversy,,, but I've tried the homemade raw/semi-raw foods on a large range/scale project and presented many faults,,,,, I did before this supplement with homemade once a week between the pellet feeding days and thought it was beneficial, but after hefty and sometimes contradicting research I came to my senses,,, everything needed is perfectly balanced in a pellet/flake,,,,, and it suits me lol, as its the pellet is in a container with all hard work done.

My comment was in no way pellet/flake vs home made, I was simply attempting to offer a few tweaks to the original recipe that would further enhance things from a nutritional stand point. I guess the OP missed that? 

I didn't miss your point. I failed to see any advice given that would benefit the cause of making the food better other than suggesting peas are unhealthy for fish (written in huge bold text).

The point of saying I've been using this food with no detriment for 25 years is the very fact that I have seen no detriment to my fish using it. The analogy with your wifes driving cant really be compared because chances are you don't see or look for any detrimental effects from her driving.

I've always fed my fish varied diets. Sometimes they get flake, sometimes pellets, brine, live feeders, shrimp and even home made fish food.  From what I have noticed they go as crazy for my home made food equally if not more so than dried. I'm not suggesting that this is a total food replacement and have always said that varied diet is beneficial (although not in the OP as I didn't realize at the time it was needed)

Buccal, I'm not trying to suggest this food is anywhere near as superior as a professional pellet. It is something that allows the hobbyist to get actively involved in the hobby...you know for fun :p

With respect, at the end of the day I appreciate your link to any scientific approach regarding peas (aquarium food), RD but I'm not really interested to that degree. I merely posted a topic that is of interest to a small minority that like to do things for themselves. If you don't like peas then don't add them. If you don't think that adding in vitamin concentrates work then don't add them or if you don't think making your own food is viable for your fish then don't make it. If you have a better recipe then why not post it up !!

For me personally, the food is a great addition to my feeding regime and I would recommend for people that are interested in getting dirty to give it a try.

So now im wondering if you were to make a mix like this could it be put in a food dryer (same type that dries fruit) eleminating the moisture and probable tendancy for the mashed up food to break into tiny particles and go everywhere. Once dried it could be broken into appropriatelty sized pieces. Basically making your own fresh dried all natural food. 

A nod is as good as a wink, to a blind horse ......

I think what you are missing Chuck is the fact that this is a forum, open to the various members here, such as myself, for our comments too.  If you don't want to read any type of criticism to your recipe or personal beliefs, then probably best to start a blog.  What you may not be personally interested in reading/learning, others may find that information very interesting, or even (gasp) alarming, when up to 20% of the 2nd recipe contains a terrestrial based source of plant matter, that in a raw state is known to contain several anti-nutritional factors, that are known to have a negative effect on fish. It may be a small effect (dependent on species), such as a small amount of ammonia exposure to a fish, but it's the long term cumulative effect that one needs to also consider. Typically these little nuances are not always easily noticed by the naked eye.  In a large scale breeding operation, such as what Buccal runs, to a trained eye as mentioned some of these nutritional side effects begin to show up over time.

So now im wondering if you were to make a mix like this could it be put in a food dryer (same type that dries fruit) eleminating the moisture and probable tendancy for the mashed up food to break into tiny particles and go everywhere. Once dried it could be broken into appropriatelty sized pieces. Basically making your own fresh dried all natural food. 

By the time the food had cooled off, the ascorbic acid content would be near zero.  As previously mentioned there are ways to reduce that loss. 

Always a pleasure visiting the forums in AU.  Take care Buccal. 

Ah come on RD, got to stand strong for your beliefs,, which you have plenty of scientific ammunition for.

You have to push through, and hold your chest out, and don't allow yourself to get gutted.

As a big serious breeder I face this all the time, when we all stay standing and proove amongst ourselves we are different with different ideas but stick to our own beliefs and keep explaining our point of views,,,, we all SLOWLY merge and come to respect each other,,,, the differences create discussion, which fuels explaining with knowledge allowing it to spread to others, even if personal ideals and understandings differ.

In my earlier years of studying up along the road of knowledge building, when it came to dietary needs and human made nutrition, I followed many of your posts on the US forums to fast track my learning as you were always straight to the point with no emotion, and this is what I liked to keep reading to learn,,,,,,,.   From those crazy flowerhorn people to African cichlids.

Just bang the info up as you always have, you can still tell people what you personally think of them in a educated manor lol.

I understand over time receiving the same cliche re-actions get long in the tooth and makes you want to cut it short, as I sometimes feel, not that I'm comparing myself to you in any way.

When has this ever stopped you,,,, I hope it's not age, hah ha.

All the best to you to mate, if you don't come back,, :raisehand:

No big deal either way to me, not my fish eating peas etc. And ya, I am getting too old to argue too much these days. Just trying to keep things real. lol

I will leave with this. This is very much in line with what you asked me the other day Buccal about marine sources drying up for feed ingredients. No doubt one day off in the future marine proteins will become very costly, more so than what we have even seen over this past decade of rising prices. Ultimately this effects us all, no matter what we feed.  In the paper below peas are mentioned a number of times, and the anti-nutritional factors, and their potential long term effects on fish are discussed. Keep in mind this paper is discussing processed (cooked) ingredients used in commercial feeds, not just the raw ingredients themselves. Once processed one can inhibit these substances to a great deal - but in a RAW state, this is the worst possible manner in which to feed these types of ingredients to a fish.  And this involves all fish, as even herbivorous species such as tilapia are farmed by the billions. This is not just a salmon/trout issue.

http://www.vkm.no/dav/aef85c6079.pdf

The change from fishmeal and oil to various plant ingredients or other marine alternatives

might imply several metabolic and health challenges for the farmed fish. Although there

might not be an immediate, violent reaction to a certain food there might still be slow

cumulative adverse effects resulting in overt disease or less than optimal health. This poses a

great challenge, since knowledge of these effects is gained slowly and with difficulty,

particularly if the causative principles remain unidentified (Liener, 1980). Further, fishmeal

and oil are well balanced with regard to protein content, amino acid and fatty acid profiles,

essential minerals and some B-vitamins, while plant fatty acid and amino acid profiles deviate

greatly from the traditional marine resources. This places plant-derived feedstuffs at a

disadvantage to fish-based ingredients in terms of their suitability for use in aquafeeds.

Furthermore, with the increased inclusion of plant-based feedstuffs in diets, the intake of antinutritional

factors (ANFs), including fibre, will increase. The various effects different ANFs

have on digestive physiology and ultimately on metabolism will change the utilization of

specific nutrients (Francis et al., 2001). This will change the dietary levels of specific

nutrients needed to meet nutritional requirements. Research on the effects of ANFs is required

in addition to the research needed to adjust recommended nutrient requirements for today’s

farmed fish.

Specific

effects of alternative protein sources on the digestive physiology of fish have been most

closely studied in the case of soybean products in feeds for farmed salmonids. The causal

agent(s) in soybeans that lead to reduced nutrient digestibility and the inflammatory response

in the distal intestine are still largely unknown, but affect many specific digestive processes,

from feed intake to enzyme activities to nutrient transport to gut histology. However, such

details are often lacking in studies focusing on other alternative protein sources that are

already in use in formulated feeds for various fish species. Thus the long-term implications

they may have on fish production, health, and product quality are questionable, and this topic

deserves continued, substantial investments in further research to preserve and enhance the

sustainability of the aquaculture industry.

Has there been any research found on being,,,,,,,,,.     Instead of replacing with vege alternatives, for a start most know about terrestrial animal proteins being out of the question,,,,,,,, but maybe vigorous reproducing insects like the common feeder crickets seen.

Have they studied proteins derived from insects, possibly aquatic insects ????

I don't care about being criticized. Far from it. Being corrected or educated is also fine by me. I've worked in a tough industry for a long time...a pea discussion is hardly on my radar list. If you feel like spending your days researching the benefits or detriments of pea's then that's up to you. You've certainly done the hard work for everyone else. I've fed this food to my fish as part of a varied diet for a long time (including when I large scale bred) and experience tells me that peas in my fish's diet has not done any detrimental damage to my fish. I am not feeding peas as a sole diet. It is 20 percent of one dietary food  that makes up maybe 15% of my weekly feed. That seems to be the point you are missing. No one is feeding their fish just pea soup. I will omit the peas in future and expect to see a huge result in my fish's activity and health. I thank you for the education as my fish will I am sure.

Communicating over the internet is often difficult as you cant hear tones, you can't see expression etc. As such the internet has developed rules of presentation in an attempt to add personality. An example would be TYPING IN CAPS which is considered yelling. Your first post was full of huge text, bolding etc and to me just sounded like a rant about pea's. Obviously I was mistaken by the initial tone and that it was just an exercise in pea education. My apologies for mistaking a genuine concern as a high and mighty rant. I have been corrected..

Those documents come from fish farming trying and testing.

The feeds they trial are basically high in content.

Unltimately Fish farmers are chasing the ideal main staple alternative due to improving profit or mere poverty.   Peas in this situation causes issues, I'm taking it.

I would guess maybe that food manufactures would at least take this into consideration, even though a similar but so different situation.

I think my idea of peas falls on the fence for a comparison to already presented ideas/ideals.

I never looked at peas in my mix as a sustainence type of protein,,,,, and I did adjust ratios to reduce pea levels in mix.

I tried feeding 1/2 cooked peas directly to some hardier fish, but I had something else in mind,,,. I would often see on sites ways to treat constipated, flush out meds, flush out parasites and treated (killed) parasites.

So I fed,,,, very shortly after, straight out the clacka looking the same as it went in but fish poo shape.

So high in fiber and excellent laxitive,,,,,, so administering peas into a mix is beneficial in the needed smaller portions,, which will slightly lace your food enough to be advantages for controlled bowel movement.

I had a lovely Otopharynx specie that got constipated and appeared as bloat, but this went for months and lost half color and only breeder stud.

tried DMZ and would always make him better with color and movement but he would resume back crappy once of it.

fed the it four days in a row peas after two day starving, the fifth day very skinny fish,,,, his anus looked torn.

There was big clumps of poo and food inside like jelly mucousy sacs, I spread them out like butter on a board, and no sign of to the eye parasites.

I believe a true blockage (constipation),,, the peas flushed it.

Archived