My moba frontosa eye injury

boonahsider

I need an expert advice. Today I just noticed one of my moba got eye injury or pop eye.. not too sure.  Picture is attached for reference.  This guy is smallest one in the trio as 18cm. The other two are like 20cm. Last week they've been transfered from 5ft to 6ft.  Can I use melafix? Thank in advanced.

20160123_182537.jpg

My WC moba seem to bump into things a bit causing eye injuries.  As a consequence I've kept rock work to a minimum, and avoided sharp rocks and corals.   Maybe their a little spooked in the new tank.

Re treatment Myxazin is really good.  You can also use melafix too.   Clean water a must as well

Thanks for the advices. I just started treated with melafix in Q. tank. I will let you know the update. cheers!

last night I did checked my front after third dosage of melafix. when I started found out  there is white white stuff at back of eye like a quarter of eye. Yesterday I have seem the white layer is cover on the top of the eye from side view. The front seem ok  keeps swimming and eating. Have a look  at attached pic. Thanks

20160125_194856(0).jpg

I do have Myxazin in hand. Can I tread the fronts with both Myxazin & Melafix at the same time? or should stop Melafi and the start Myxazin after two days? Thanks

Archived