I think this is a technical question?

maxib

I've reached a knew plateau. After only a year my wife is officially sick of my fish hobby. How do others deal with this? 

All I did was get some gold vine and it seemed to be the icing on the cake. 

Women are easy pleased , I sold my ten footer after years of complaining about not having a space for a  china cabinet ( I call it a thing you put junk in you never use ) so I  put 8 more 3x2x2's in the fishroom , the prized china cabinet is now back in place she is happy and  thinks she got the better deal ?????  lol .  Sold one tank and added  8 . Well I did cut back on tanks ( IN ) the house like she asked .

Cheers Mark

My ex lost the plot with me a few years back and demanded I get a hobby, she said I was a lazy so and so.  One day browsing a bike shop I impulsively bought a bike and started cycling, slowly at first maybe 30 or 40k's a week, I thought this might be a good hobby, might shut her up, I'll show her who is lazy!  Then I started riding more and more, I dropped 15kg's, the guy at the local bike shop invited me on a few rides and I met a few guys, who are now my best mates. I ramped it up exponentially, riding almost every day, and out the door 4:30am for 100+ k rides on the weekends, training because I was to start racing.

I also got pretty fit and started doing all the local fun runs, she would come along and crack it because she couldn't keep up. Then she told me she never sees me and my bike is more important than her, she was right, that bike, the young girl never cheated on me and never knocked me back a ride ;-).  She wanted me to stop riding, said I was a lazy so and so, it went full circle, her logic was bizarre!

Haha, I could never please that one, she was the type that would leave a list of things to do for your day off, rather then be pleased with the things you did do, would crack it about the one thing you did not do.  If I cooked a nice meal I was trying to make her fat, if I cooked a healthy meal I didn't love her enough to care.

She is long gone now, so is that first bike, but hey now I have a much more expensive bike and a 7 x 2 x 2, which I was never allowed, only 18" wide, I also have large gas aeroplanes!  I don't get to bump ugly anymore but I have money to do what I want and no one nags me, life is bliss!

Ah writing this was fun! thanks you just made my day :-)

Archived