Dainichi

myster619

Ha ha I didn't know those meanings,,, I recently got a new iPad and it's still semi-learning correct word spell.

I also know I make mistakes (typos), as I'm going but I just leave it as people know what's being said.

By the way,, shouldn't you be saying people that use nls have lots of male prostitutes in their tanks ???

Or do nls users want the male prostitutes ??? 

Starting to get seedy now.....

Buccal ..... Then I guess for you, and your set ups, you have found what works best for you.  Ironically when some folks in the USA were looking for a lower cost alternative commercial farm feed a couple yrs or so back, I recommended that they try the Otohime brand.  At the end of the day everyone needs to do what they feel works best for them.

I've been using the sample packs of Dainichi for most of the last week. Some of my fish attacked it right away, some of them are still ignoring it altogether. Im going to keep using it on the tanks that are actually eating it until it runs out, simply cos it was free, but then it will be straight back to trusty old Sera San.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any feedback on the Ultima Krill and Veggie Deluxe?

I'm currently feeding my haps and peacocks the Colour FX a few times a week and they love it.

Just finished the last of my New Era Red & Green and want to try something different. I found the New Era creating a lot of cloudiness in the water.

Cheers

Peter

i have no issues with any of the range of foods all fish love it everyone eats it but then again im not feeding three times a day 7 days a week just to plump the fish up.i feed for two days then i dont for a day or two.find fish are healthy and growing just fine almost all are breeding and big mouthfuls.the ones that arnt breeding are those seasonal buggers that every year you hope they do their thing.water quality isnt an issue as everything i put in the tanks get smashed the filters and water changes does the rest

Archived