my robertsoni

Kerrin

This guy lives in my only other tank still running after the big shutdown.

This is also a fish I was never meant to get, the story goes I was buying some cardinal tetras and this guy accidentally found his way into their bag (the guy at the shop wasn't to bright).

At the time he was tiny (about half a cm) and was in a tank with a whole big group that must have been the previous batch of fry from the owners private pair.

Anyway I knew what he was and I didn't want him creating havoc in any of my community tanks, but I happened to have a tank with L201's that I had set up and figured he could go in there and see if he made, it seeing as he was soo tiny Needless to say he did, and is currently about 7inches (I have never ever had a fish that grew as fast as this guy). He's a great fish, and for obvious reasons I couldn't bring myself to shut down his home.

Here it is

IfZhEKE.jpg

And a few pics of him

61I3iAU.jpg

WtqxJOo.jpg

9MbYKK8.jpg

They're not the best pics as he is pretty shy, and he is heaps more colourful when the mood strikes him, but you guys get the idea. He still shares his home with the 201's, but there's no way I'm getting pics of them, talk about rare birds. For the first 3 months I had them I was sure they were dead

Anyway, hope you all enjoy

Kerrin

Archived