WARNING Fish Stolen!

damoq

Just wanted to let everyone know that a friend of mine had 2 colonies of frontosa stolen from his house in the Liverpool area in Sydney a few days ago!

If people can keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell wild caught kapampa and wild caught mikula frontosa colonies can you please let me know so we can check it out and try and get these fish back to the rightful owner as they are very expensive and very hard to replace!

And please everyone be careful who you tell about your fish and who you let come to your house when you are selling fish!

Regards,

Damo

Apart from the obvious petlink type places, I would recommend anyone passing info do it by pm. Fish circles are still a bit limited and any info plastered on here might get back to the culprits. Best of luck getting them back to your mate.

more than likely the people that stole them would have been people that have bought F1 fry from him recently, or people that have got address details to come and buy some fry but never showed..........

tell him to go back through his phone and find the numbers of anyone that has bought or "attempted" to buy from him and pass the details onto the police

Klayton, mate I understand you are as annoyed as the rest of us about this nasty goings on but could you please use English, that post is just horrible to read.

Hope you find them Damo

check the interstate forums also

there is always someone out there willing to shortcut on the expensive things in life

so try and get some details if you have people over to buy fish that you don't know

on the other hand it can also be someone that has been told what you have

I upped the security on my fish room today, it's now fully alarmed and padlocked closed, so if nothing else at least this post is making others like myself more aware of the scum bags which are out there.

Thanks guys!!

The ratio was 1m2f kapampa and 1m3f mikula and they are large breeding stock!

Both kapampa females were holding eggs when they were taken and some of the eggs were found in the tank.

Cheers,

Damo

Archived