NSWCS Illawarra Branch Major Auction

intern1

Anyone going that has a breeding pair/trio/colony of Lamprologus or Julidochromis species? I have to go to Bulli at 4pm tomorrow so was thinking of making it to the auction at 1.30ish to hopefully find something for the kids 2ft set up

I'd love them Josh as I've always got multies & cyps together (my fav combo) when I have had tanks set up, unfortunately the kids have made it clear there is to be neither of those species or bristlenose in their tank as they want something different...

Had a great afternoon at the auction, it was great to see such a wide variety of fish available and thanks to everyone who organised and run the auction :) . It was a long drive home, 12:30am I walked in the door with 8 bags of fish

and 3am into bed lol. I wish I lived closer so i could attend the club meetings but 4 1/2hrs each way is a bit of a hassle lol but if I'm up that way and have the opportunity to go I would like to join in.

I picked up 2 L201's, dropped a bomb on them but happy to have got them. It seems everyone was after catfish, good thing so many BN's went through :happy: . Had a really good night, the missus didn't necessarily agree though :no:

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I bought some Albino bristlenose and coffee, that was it.

Everything seemed to run pretty smooth not too many hic-ups during the day.

I am glad it went well. I wish I was there instead where I was. The weather was great but it went downhill from there. That of another story.

Cheers

Rosco

Archived