Where are the guys with blue lipstick?

goldenswimmers

No I can't upload, don't have a photo bucket account and don't really have time or the desire to set one up. If anyone is desperate to see a pic pm your number and I will mms a pic. At least to the the first few people anyway.

No I can't upload, don't have a photo bucket account and don't really have time or the desire to set one up. If anyone is desperate to see a pic pm your number and I will mms a pic. At least to the the first few people anyway.

it could be true but

after that quote above, you sound like a troll to me

you can make an good effort to register for this site to have a say 'on your first post' and cant be bother with a photo bucket account? wooottt

im sorry admin please remove my comment if found inappropriate. Just wanna call how i see it...but will eat me humble pie if true and will be the fist to apologise to you vadnappa

for those agree with me please say Yay

now let see those pics for proof + some lfs name would be good ok champ!

Here is the picture Vadnappa just sent me.

IMG_1166_zps78cf80ad.jpeg

He tells me Meng at Keysborough Aquarium has thyem.

I cant confirm they are there or anything just providing the details before things got out of hand.

I suggest to those that are interested in these fish that now you are armed with the required information you google them up and give them a call.

Keep the topic on the fish

Daci I suggest you hold back on character remarks and wait for the pics to be posted in future - your apology has been noted so no further comments will be allowed regarding this or the post will be closed

We'll be monitoring this

• 2 months later...

Wow thats all I can say. I dont know anyone who would not want to have those fish in their collection. Like everybody else I'll put my hand up, just 1 would be nice.

oh ... we're talking about fish??? I saw the thread topic and dropped in to say that I'm pretty sure craig was at the last NSWCS mtg. :lol5::spaz:

...moving right along...

Laurie they maybe blue , not brown like some

Cheers

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

the only source I know of these guys was through keysborough aquarium(pretty sure it was these guys!!) in Vic and they had about 10 last time I was trying to grab some..I wasn't able to grab some unfortunately but they would be the guys to ask...bit pricey at $80 a fish but guess you can ask that when no one else has them...

get em,breed em,share em ...ha ha...great fish and I also know a couple of guys in Qld grabbed some so hope to see some more available in the hobby soon...

Archived