Aquarium Shop -Sydney

Scamps

there is no shop left in sydney that can compare to what st george was. however I agree 100% with Yanke. Labyrinth is the place to go as if Andrew hasn't it got something in stock when you go he will almost certainly be able to get it in. the bonus is he worked at st george forever, so while there is not the same store size, there is still the knowledge and experience which is of far more importance.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to make it up there again in Jan. My daughter has 8 days of ballet lessons at one of the schools up in Bankstown area so I have to something while the I am up there lol. Last time I picked up a now very productive pair of mustax's with about 3 or so spawns of fish with around 50+ fry. from 2mm to around 8mm. I will also be lookign for some female double red agazzi females to go with my two males I picked up at the last CDAS auction.

Check out Asquith Aquarium 385 Pacific Highway Hwy ASQUITH, NSW. Great range of tropicals, cichlids ,reptiles , marines and corals etc with a friendly and knowledgeable staff - just ask for the "Cichlid Guy " . Handy for both northern Sydney and Central Coast hobbyists.

Archived