NSWCS Major Auction

yanke

Not much in the way of fish or money. I have had a horrendous week and half. I lost 3 and colonies to Whitespot of all things. I have had to fork out some serious money on meds, test kits and salts and buffers. I now need to rebuild my colonies from my fry that was heading to Sydney.

Cheers

Rosco

I tested my water and was ok except for the kh it was a little low so I just fixed that. What i think that happened was after a 30% water change with Canberra's freezing water my wall thermostat didn't come on and heat the room up. Normally I make sure by bumping up the temp in the room for a few days and then drop it back to 21. I forgot this time and didn't go back in the room for a day or so to notice. It has also been I unusually cold down here for spring with it close to snow more than once a week. My best guess was that that combo was enough to trigger the outbreak. I think it was must bad luck and timing. I am now saving for a more reliable heat source.

simple disease opened up more tank space only 2 weeks away from Major acution.

hmmm something tells me of self sabotage so someone has a reason to tell their other half the reason for spending all their savings :)

Not much in the way of fish or money. I have had a horrendous week and half. I lost 3 and colonies to Whitespot of all things. I have had to fork out some serious money on meds, test kits and salts and buffers. I now need to rebuild my colonies from my fry that was heading to Sydney.

Cheers

Rosco

Hi guys

You can find the info you need in the following links

http://nswcs.org.au/

the amount per membership is on the new member form on this page

http://nswcs.org.au/membership-form.html

The major auction is one of the best days of the year.

Let the countdown begin - 12 days to go. Better get some rest before it its going to be a long day.

Regards, Rob

Hi Guys,

Will be putting through the Auction the following fish - all juvies.

Silver Torpedo

Prot. sp. Tangerine Tiger

Plac. Milomo VC10

Lab Pearlmutt

Lab Chismulae

Maingano

Ps. Cyaneus

Cop. Trewassae

Princes Brichardi

Lionheads

Aul. Albino Red Shoulder Peacock

Crimson Tides

Red Rubin Peacock

Demasoni

Assorted Shells

Holy Rock (each piece is over 10kg)

Anubias Plants on Driftwood and in tubs

Cheers John & Coni

Well I finally fired up my last rack ( a double 4x18x18 rack) as of an hour ago. After a fishroom rebuild process that has take 12 days shy of 3 years it good to see it finished for now (Although i have a plans for another 2' rack to cover the door I never use. It has been a long drawn out process but I have finally it made . So all things going to plan, I may have some tank space to fill up :thumbup: .

cheers

rosco

Archived