Pics of some new fish

Matty

Sooooo, it's been a while since I've posted and a while since I've seen any old faces post some new pictures, (Budi, I'm looking at you :p ) so here goes.

After 2-3 years without buying a fish :shock: , I decided to get rid of my remaining cichlids, keep the clown loaches and bristlenoses, and create a community tank. After saying for years that the only tetra's I buy will be live food, I now have a tank full of tetra's. Having kids that are now 5 & 3 made the decision a little easier too.

Here is a current list of species, although will be adding in the next few weeks - Tank is 6x2x2 in-wall.

10x Clown Loaches

3x Albino BN's

4x Nematobrycon palmeri (Emperor Tetra)

4x Rasbora heteromorpha (Harlequin Rasbora)

4x Hemigrammus rhodostomus (Rummy Nose Tetra)

4x Hyphessobrycon eques (Serpae Tetra)

10x Paracheirodon innesi (Neon Tetra)

3x "Assorted Guppies" :zipit:

I plan on ordering a couple of Blue, and Gold Rams, but I'm not sure if their temperament is ok for this tank. I also plan on getting a nice school of glass catfish.

Any other suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Some Sawbwa resplendens (Burmese Rummynose) I reckon would go nice, I have some of them on order myself. Tanichthys albonubes (Whitecloud) are a good community fish too, they have awesome personalitys :) Just after a water change if you have a couple of males they'll size each other up and flare their fins to each other, real nice to watch :)

Thanks for the feedback

Mitch substrate is calcium carbonate.

Saroon, whiteclouds look nice similar to PNG gudgeons, I may have to check out the LFS to see what's available. :thumb

how are you Matty? yes i know i has been a while since i posted fishy pics. little bit lost interest in photography.

still take some shots every now and then. last time i played with the HDR feature on PS. i'll find it at home at later and post it here. pretty sure it was a saltwater shrimp photo.

btw i reckon a school of congo tetras would make a nice addition to your tank.

Archived