best place to find dead living rock

escapin

gday,

yeah the title seems backwards but im after living rock that has died, or lime stone i think it may be called?

is there any were that any one knows of that sells it or what is my bestway to get a heap of it?

or is it best just to buy living rock like u would for a salt water tank?

thanks

thanks for the ideas yeah i have tried the shops but way to dear for my liking lol

josh, do u have the details for the masa forums add could u pm me them? as i am not a memeber and cant see the for sale section

i have already purchased and been given a few boxes so the hunt is goign very well

ill post pics when shes all stocked

thanks for the ideas yeah i have tried the shops but way to dear for my liking lol

josh, do u have the details for the masa forums add could u pm me them? as i am not a memeber and cant see the for sale section

i have already purchased and been given a few boxes so the hunt is goign very well

ill post pics when shes all stocked

cmon on mate you signed up to aceforums, so it wont be that hard to sign up to masa forums :blink

• 2 weeks later...

Archived