Eheim airpump 400 broken

Grunter023

I have a Eheim airpump 400 (the twin outlet one) that I bought just over 3 months ago. It now isn't blowing any air whatsoever and is just making a very loud noise. Any ideas on how I can fix it? I will try and get hold of the online store (prolly ebay) I got it from and see what they say. This also happened to an old pump years ago - I was just wondering if there is an easy fix?...thanks.

I have a Eheim airpump 400 (the twin outlet one) that I bought just over 3 months ago. It now isn't blowing any air whatsoever and is just making a very loud noise. Any ideas on how I can fix it? I will try and get hold of the online store (prolly ebay) I got it from and see what they say. This also happened to an old pump years ago - I was just wondering if there is an easy fix?...thanks.

I'd say get it replaced under warranty mate

The Eheim Air Pump 400 should come with a 3 year warranty so I would initially take it back to your supplier but being an Ebay seller they may not have the same level of service.

If it is still running but no air is being pumped out then it may be a problem with the diaphragm.

you should be able to get a replacement without any problem.

it is a common problem with that 400. hopefully eheim has fixed it by now.

Archived