for the featherfin freaks

psychofoai

hi all

thanks heaps i think the foai/furcifer are awesome fish. shame more people arent keeping them. be good to

know what other varients are out there. i know of ruziba, karilani, kigoma and what happened to the sumbu

is. and mbete/mbita? which are one of my favourites? also think there is sibwesa out there which i would

love to buy some fry of.

theyre in 6ft grow out tank but want to get a 10x2x2 to get them to full size hopefully by the end of the year.

heres a few more shots.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

cheers and hope some other people come forward with what they are keeping?

Stunning fish Ned and Steve!

Thanks for sharing :thumb

hi all

nice fish steve. i had the magara once years back which i sold to buy the sumbu is. varient which i then sold

cause i was building as house. wish id kept them all somehow but that would mean some monster tanks to

move around. hopefully ill be equiped to handle some more varients this time round? hey steve is that an

enantiopus.sp.kilesa i see in the background? those are stunning fish i plan on getting some day. maybe

someone is breeding these fish around sydney that would want to sell me some fry, or a colony?

thanks for the comments

cheers ned

Great pics of very nice fish Ned :thumbup:

nice to hear you are one that was lost and has now returned

to the sickness :raisehand:

Steve has some very nice Tang's and has pics on here and on

the Perth site here PCS website

contact Parkesq he has some very nice Tangs and might be able to help you

Grant

0403 277 979

thanks Ned , they are nice . this is my second time round also . had the Magara 4-5 years ago and was trying to get the K Coppers this time round but as you know , any F's are hard to get hold of.

Yeah fish in the pic background are X.sp "Kilesa" very nice dynamic fish , have just had my 3rd mouthful and have around 20 fry growing up between 1.5-3cm.

the go well together nad have 20 odd F's tubbling atm ( the small young girl spat in the floatie.

As CHRIS!!!!!(a.k.a grant lol ) mentioned i have quite a few pics of my fish on PCS.

Cheers

Steve Green

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived